Sign in to follow this  
Peeky-NCFC

Gunnys 1st signing

Archibald Henville on loan from exeter ...

who''s on loan from Tottenham reserves

... who''s on loan from Us

... who''s on loan from Tottenham [:|]

[quote user="NCFC_Shaun"]

[/quote].....Who''s still a bit ''raw''! (I''m not surprised with all that travelling about!) [:O]

still think they would be loan signings but there must be good talent in man u reserves. im sure alex would not send us crap unlike mr wenger

[quote user="timncfc"]still think they would be loan signings but there must be good talent in man u reserves. im sure alex would not send us crap unlike mr wenger[/quote]

yh see what your saying and i agree that sir alex would send us a good player but we need to find some permanent signings otherwise its roeder all over again

[quote user="Destort"]Welbeck from United[/quote]

If Gunn pulled that off I for one would be much more optimistic about his appointment. I don''t think we have a chance though.

[quote user="NCFC_Shaun"]

[/quote]

Lol!

[quote user="Phil E Stein"]Kaka[/quote]Didn''t Pierre Littbarski used to be Ronaldinhos'' nephews'' cousins'' babysitter at some point ?We might have an in there.

[quote user="timncfc"]still think they would be loan signings but there must be good talent in man u reserves. im sure alex would not send us crap unlike mr wenger[/quote] To be fair it was the same Kieron Gibbs who played in the champions league and marked vieira out of the game.

[quote user="bringbackchippy"]my money is on Hucks!![/quote]

Now you know that I''m a big fan of yours bringbackchippy and you know what Hucks means to me so tell me, are you guessing or can I start celebrating?

I really hope we can hijack the move for Evans, he would be an amazing signing and we all know his potential!!!http://www.facebook.com/home.php#/group.php?gid=45859553458Come on Gunny!

[quote user="Stevie Wonder"]Danny Shittu from Bolton please followed by a decent striker - Evans or Lita would do.[/quote]

I was also thinking Danyy Shittu would be a decent signing. Scores a few goals as well I believe. Probably out of our price range at the minute though, but is not getting in the bolton team regually.

[quote user="Huge Hairy Canary"]Tiny Taylor - as a result of Deehan''s Birmingham connection.[/quote]

Good call...he would be an immense signing!

Sibierski. To cheer Roeder up.

He has already proven he has no time for fans opinion by keeping Fotheringham as captain (fantastic). Nothing suprises me about this club anymore.

Danny Graham from Carlisle and Rob Jones from Hibs. Neither would cost much and both are big lads in the two positions we need filing. Plus their value would easily double within six months.

This isnt a wind up, but apparently Gunn and Deehan have been talking to another old boy, Gary Megson, about bringing Shittu on loan from Burnley until the end of the season. Bolton have just signed a Puygrenier and are still interested in Davenport.  And also, although this is a bit unbelievable, we apperently are trying to sign Ade Akinbiye from Burnley, not sure whether its a loan or a permanent though.