Sign in to follow this  
Soldier on

Doncaster on investment

re investment, i am not aware of any impending new investment

shareholders have authorised the issue of new shares - so further shareholder consent would only be needed if the need to issue new shares exceeded that authority limit

[quote user="Soldier on"]re investment, i am not aware of any impending new investment

shareholders have authorised the issue of new shares - so further shareholder consent would only be needed if the need to issue new shares exceeded that authority limit

[/quote]

Where and when did he say that? If he did say that I''m confused, there''s a couple of reliable posters on here both singing from the same hymnsheet and I don''t think Chippy would say such a thing without there being any truth in it. Trust Doncaster to be the bearer of bad news, although I suppose it is possible that he is unable to say anything until papers are signed.

[quote user="TheCanaryFan"]There is def something happening at the club wrt new investment.[/quote]

I hope you''re right, the new management team will go the way of their predecessors without money.

[quote user="Soldier on"]re investment, i am not aware of any impending new investment

[/quote]

I''ve just booked 2 tickets for the SOuthampton game next week, so the club now have £27 extra transfer kitty investment to spend.

[quote user="TheCanaryFan"]There is def something happening at the club wrt new investment.[/quote]Yeah, thanks for that then.