Sign in to follow this  
Marty

Re: chippy's back

the funny thing is that we could all tell you were a binner from your initial posts, why? because you sound far more retarded than any regular poster here. Now I''m not trying to offend you, i''m merely pointing out the fact that you are of limited intelligence and that you may need help through life from people more fortunate than yourself, people with something other than sh*t for brains! so be a good boy and go and play with the traffic, or do hard drugs or whatever you do for leisure down there in that cesspit you call home.

[quote user="Marty"]the funny thing is that we could all tell you were a binner from your initial posts, why? because you sound far more retarded than any regular poster here. Now I''m not trying to offend you, i''m merely pointing out the fact that you are of limited intelligence and that you may need help through life from people more fortunate than yourself, people with something other than sh*t for brains! so be a good boy and go and play with the traffic, or do hard drugs or whatever you do for leisure down there in that cesspit you call home.[/quote]

The Binner should get back into his bin!