Sign in to follow this  
CHIPPY

Re: IPSWICH FAN E.G. CHIPPY

Chippy,

Hush child, don’t concern yourself, relax and rejoice in your new found freedom! Celebrate, you are free from the shackles of your boring and dull life that revolves around making aimless threats to people you will never meet.

Face it, any sort of gainful employment that requires the use of the English language will see you sadly disappointed and I bet you are more than familiar feeling disappointed aren’t you?

Now you have the chance of making a few quid how are you going to market yourself, what services will you be offering?

Be careful though, nothing rough for starters

In Ipswich, the ability to (albeit probably accidentally) use words such as ''terminology'' actually puts Chippy in the top 5% of the population with regard to IQ.

[quote user="missing in action"][quote user="Attleborough_Canary"]Oh and why did a girl answer you home phone? Whats your name so we all know who to ask for?[/quote]wahey his mum is game, ask if her son can come out to play...[/quote]I think you mean to say his mum is on the game.

that cant have been his mum

she is in jail !!!!

for repeatedly droping him on his head when he was born !!!!

Will that be Barclay Upper or Lower? Or did you mean outside?You really do need to be more precise young man - Dave is it?

And how will we recognise you (apart from the trackies and burberry that is) in a thronging crowd? I know its easy to spot people at Arena Marcus, what with there only being 12,000 or so dotted around, but with our 24,000 plus its not so simple.Will you be on your tractor, cos you need to know that they shut the road for home games, so maybe you had better hang around the Clarence Road area… you should feel at home there!01263 - thats Cromer way isn''t it? Aren''t you a bit far away from home?Poor little chap!

Shift at McDonalds is over early today Chippy, I''m surprised your moped could move that quickly with your own weight in fake Argos bling and facial puss

lol what a pathetic little t**t, he really is acting like a 13 year old chav, he probably is, but even the small chance he is an adult just makes me laugh at the silly idiots down in suffolk

[quote user="Ive got off the fence"]Will that be Barclay Upper or Lower? Or did you mean outside?

You really do need to be more precise young man - Dave is it?

And how will we recognise you (apart from the trackies and burberry that is) in a thronging crowd? I know its easy to spot people at Arena Marcus, what with there only being 12,000 or so dotted around, but with our 24,000 plus its not so simple.

Will you be on your tractor, cos you need to know that they shut the road for home games, so maybe you had better hang around the Clarence Road area… you should feel at home there!

01263 - thats Cromer way isn''t it? Aren''t you a bit far away from home?

Poor little chap!
[/quote]

NO NO NO, he will be fine waiting on King Street so he can pick his mum up after she finishes work!!!

The idea is to quietly go on a rival''s message board and leave dodgy rumours and little stories, not come on with a slegde hammer and spell very poorly! This guy is obviously slightly demented, I pity his future unemployed, badly educated children.