Sign in to follow this  
CHIPPY

Re: IPSWICH FAN E.G. CHIPPY

[quote user="Delia S. Tickers"]Never a wise move to give out your mobile number..... they can be tracked you know?[/quote]They''re blatantly not going to be his numbers. Even a scumbag inbred binner isn''t that stupid.

Once I would have loved to have met up and kicked the crap out of you, all grown up now though.       I suggest you do the same.

[quote user="Attleborough_Canary"]Oh and why did a girl answer you home phone? Whats your name so we all know who to ask for?[/quote]wahey his mum is game, ask if her son can come out to play...

well done big man

i thought the prostitute muderer got all your kind!!!!lady boy!!!!

just tried your mob and switched off !!!!!!!!!

left you a message though!

[quote user="Bury Green"]

You silly boy that phone number will now be in every phone box imaginable, how would you like your business cards to read?

“Call

07538077725 for discreet one to one pleasure”

“Pre op transvestite seeks elderly gentleman, please call 07538077725”

But look on the bright side, you’ll get some attention that doesn’t involve making aimless threats on an internet message board with some rapid one handed mouse action

[/quote]already posted it on a site or 2. im sure he will enjoy.

[quote]Oh and why did a girl answer you home phone? Whats your name so we all know who to ask for?

wahey his mum is game,
ask if her son can come out to play...
[/quote]

She could speak properly, even sounded nice ;-), so there is no way she could be a binner!!!

Your spelling and punctuation leaves alot to be desired.........thats just typical of an scum fan coming from an uneducated dump of a town.......run a long now little chav

i take it your around king street from time to time, maybe getting your dinner money off your mum? im just curious as to know how your so comfortable WITH THIS TERMINLOLOGY

[quote user="Attleborough_Canary"]

[quote]Oh and why did a girl answer you home phone? Whats your name so we all know who to ask for?

wahey his mum is game, ask if her son can come out to play...[/quote]

She could speak properly, even sounded nice ;-), so there is no way she could be a binner!!!

[/quote]she has probably got more balls than this guy has, getting his mother to filter the calls for him

[quote user="CHIPPY"]i take it your around king street from time to time, maybe getting your dinner money off your mum? im just curious as to know how your so comfortable WITH THIS TERMINLOLOGY[/quote]

oh dear

TERMINOLOGY  is the word you were proudly trying to spell.

[quote user="Salahuddin"]

[quote user="CHIPPY"]i take it your around king street from time to time, maybe getting your dinner money off your mum? im just curious as to know how your so comfortable WITH THIS TERMINLOLOGY[/quote]

oh dear

[/quote]superb stuff!

[quote user="rum-ole-boy"][quote user="Salahuddin"]

oh dear

[/quote]superb stuff![/quote]TERMINLOLOGY was a Freudian slip... his attempts at the English language make me laugh out loud.