Sign in to follow this  
Taxing

Valentine's meal for two......... only £325 !

Limited places only so I have probably left it too late ! Who on earth can afford this I wonder.

Treat that special someone in your life to a Valentine''s treat not to be missed!!

Valentin''s Meal for 2 only £325 - Contact Us Now on 01603 218712 or click here now!!

This email has been sent to you as you have previously shown interest in Norwich City Football Club. However Norwich City Football Club respects your privacy therefore should you no longer wish to receive Club news via email please contact the Database Manager at Norwich City Football Club, Carrow Road, Norwich. NR1 1JE or alternatively email unsubscribe@ncfc-canaries.co.uk requesting in the subject line that your email address be marked NO MAIL.

lol we were having a giggle about that at the match on Saturday, mind you you do get quite a lot for your money.  However I think the forget we are in a recession [:D]

It was the tempation of having my name on the Scoreboard and Teamsheet that nearly clinched it for me.

we may mock but plenty of people do these expensive corporate hospitality deals. It clearly isn''t just a meal.

I went on one with my brother as part of his Christmas present a few years ago, it generates money so what is the problem?

I see a meal at Heston Blumenthals restaurant is a mere £93 for a la carte and £122 from the tasting menu! but no shortage of bums on seats there.

[quote user="Marty"]

we may mock but plenty of people do these expensive corporate hospitality deals. It clearly isn''t just a meal.

I went on one with my brother as part of his Christmas present a few years ago, it generates money so what is the problem?

I see a meal at Heston Blumenthals restaurant is a mere £93 for a la carte and £122 from the tasting menu! but no shortage of bums on seats there.

[/quote]

Yes, but did you get your name on the Scoreboard and Teamsheet ?! Agree that it is a great Birthday or Christmas present for a Norwich fan - I certainly wouldn''t turn it down - but a Valentine celebration for two ?! I don''t think my partner would be too impressed, instead we''re going to the Little Chef at Popham, cheaper than the Fat Duck but just as good and you get Stevie Gerrard''s lookalike waiting on !

Darling, guess what?

what?

i''m spending over £300 on you this Valentines?

oh, you shouldn''t have - where are we going?

football

i wanna a divorce

[quote user="Old Snoorty"][quote user="Marty"]

[/quote]

Yes, but did you get your name on the Scoreboard and Teamsheet ?! Agree that it is a great Birthday or Christmas present for a Norwich fan - I certainly wouldn''t turn it down - but a Valentine celebration for two ?! I don''t think my partner would be too impressed, instead we''re going to the Little Chef at Popham, cheaper than the Fat Duck but just as good and you get Stevie Gerrard''s lookalike waiting on !

[/quote]

bet you''re having the grazed ox cheeks? bet you don''t get the Stevie G lookalike but that Yorkishire lady that looked 115 years old! 

[quote user="Marty"][quote user="Old Snoorty"][quote user="Marty"]

[/quote]

[/quote]

bet you''re having the grazed ox cheeks? bet you don''t get the Stevie G lookalike but that Yorkishire lady that looked 115 years old! 

[/quote]

Anne, wasn''t it ?! She suddenly disappeared off the scene. What a character. In fact, we will be driving the 303 soon and we will definitely try it out and, yes, the ox cheeks looked bl__dy tasty. Not touching the cook in a bag scrambled eggs though !

It''s weird how people are quick to bring up the "we are in a recession" line when anything remotely expensive is mentioned. Thing is that a lot of people are not affected by the recession and of them I''m sure there are a few NCFC loving couples who would see this as an ideal way to celebrate Valentine''s day - I know at least one couple who would probably go to this.

[quote user="Grando"]It is hosted by Terry Allcock! How romantic''s that![/quote]

That''s a definite LOL ! Made me laugh out loud anyway !

wtf is a ''guess the crowd competition''?, a slideshow of various crowd scenes from football grounds, race courses, festivals, demonstrations and carnivals etc. and you have to guess how many people there are at each one? the winning couple getting a couple of aviva scarves as a prize.325 quid a pop too, i predict that this is going to be as well attended as glenn roeders leaving party. 

Next year they''re extending the event into a spectacular ''Greatest Ever Valentine''s Dinner''. At only £500 per head, and hosted by Ulf Ottoson and Fernando Derveld there''s sure to be huge interest!

[quote user="Snakepit boys"]Correct me if  I am wrong but is Valentines not the 14th!!!!![/quote]Yes and obviously we''re not playing at home on the 14th [:|]

[quote user="plan b"]wtf is a ''guess the crowd competition''?, a slideshow of various crowd scenes from football grounds, race courses, festivals, demonstrations and carnivals etc. and you have to guess how many people there are at each one? the winning couple getting a couple of aviva scarves as a prize.
325 quid a pop too, i predict that this is going to be as well attended as glenn roeders leaving party
[/quote]

I don''t think so - there were about 250 outside singing and dancing at that [:D]