Sign in to follow this  
BlyBlyBabes

At least they know what is possible.

Who?

The management team of Gunn (twice player of the year), Cook (probably our greatest ever creative midfielder) and Deehan (twice player of the year).

What I like about the appointments is that they stretch back into the Watling-South-Chase era -------the halcyon days of our club. And they make that critical link to a paradigm of success.

They were ''there'' and they''ve ''done it''. And they now have the chance of a lifetime.

If the NCFC board want to cut the proverbial rope from around their necks they would be well-advised to follow these appointments with a clean ditching of the ''little norwich'' mantra, embrace the psychological change from ''prudence with ambition'' to ''ambition with prudence'', and sort out a working arrangement with Peter Cullum.

Can we work it out? Yes we can.[:)]

But will we work it out? You tell me!![:-*]

OTBC

[quote user="BlyBlyBabes"]

Who?

The management team of Gunn (twice player of the year), Cook (probably our greatest ever creative midfielder) and Deehan (twice player of the year).

What I like about the appointments is that they stretch back into the Watling-South-Chase era -------the halcyon days of our club. And they make that critical link to a paradigm of success.

They were ''there'' and they''ve ''done it''. And they now have the chance of a lifetime.

If the NCFC board want to cut the proverbial rope from around their necks they would be well-advised to follow these appointments with a clean ditching of the ''little norwich'' mantra, embrace the psychological change from ''prudence with ambition'' to ''ambition with prudence'', and sort out a working arrangement with Peter Cullum.

OTBC

[/quote]

Too late Bly....Joe Biden has already got the job of "greaser."

[quote user="YankeeCanary"][quote user="BlyBlyBabes"]

Who?

OTBC

[/quote]

Too late Bly....Joe Biden has already got the job of "greaser."

[/quote]

Maybe so, Yankee, but Obama is in charge and is a brilliant chap - in case you didn''t know.[:$]

And our club needs ''remaking'' just like your country. Of course, you and George W may not know it! Rather like our old girl, I guess - I wonder if she knows what shes done.

(Old George looked a little shell-shocked on Tuesday wouldn''t you say?)

(And Delia has gone into hiding apparently)

Well, well. It all quite livened up my week - and perked my spirits.

One love.

To the world!

OTBC

Who?

OTBC

[/quote]

This is worrying. That''s three consecutive posts of your''s that I''ve been in full agreement with! [:D]

Who?

OTBC

[/quote]

You have got Delia on the brain! Crook sir Crook!

Apart from that not bad for a retired slumbering............

Who?

OTBC

[/quote]

Sorry to be nerd - not sure he was actually!

Please confirm if i''m wrong?

Maybe so, Yankee, but Obama is in charge and is a brilliant chap - in case you didn''t know.[:$]

[/quote]

Brilliant? Why what has he done?

[quote user="Delia S. Tickers"][quote user="BlyBlyBabes"]

[/quote]

Brilliant? Why what has he done?

[/quote]

I said he''s a brilliant chap - check his record if you don''t know. There''s no argument there.

Whether he will be able to sustain his brilliant record through a presidency or two  is to be seen.

If so, I think the world will become a much better place.

Just like for Gunny, I wish him good luck. Everybody needs it. Some make their own, some don''t. We''ll see.

OTBC

trouble is, that there''s 23 other teams, around as good as us, all chomping at the bit trying to do well. Gunn could do everything ''right'' and still get nowhere. Until we have the money to make us have that elusive advantage over our opponents, success will more-so come through a bit of luck, great judgement and pure efficiency.

[quote user="Beauseant"][quote user="BlyBlyBabes"]

Who?

OTBC

[/quote]

This is worrying. That''s three consecutive posts of your''s that I''ve been in full agreement with! [:D]

[/quote]

You''d better check dr nutty then. He has the same feelings but can''t admit it. Maybe you can help.[;)]

OTBC