Sign in to follow this  
city-till-i-die

PLAYERS YOU WOULD LIKE GUNNY TO SIGN???

Ched Evans. Think we will sign lower league players there''s one that stood out to me a couple of is Dennis oli of gillingham seems big and strong runs from deep holds the ball up well and has a good shot on him could be a good partner for Curo.

How about Tiny on a permanent and Cameron Jerome on loan from Brum as it doesn''t seem he is much part of the plans there.Dixie may be able to swing something there with his connections.

Tiny taylor would be my first choice..he would shore up the leaky defence and add some height and leadership too!

Then either Ched or Leroy up front..or both!

[quote user="norfolkchance1"]

Ricky Lambert from Bristol Rovers seems to score quite a lot of goals.

A goalscorer is what we need so why not him?

[/quote]Lambert had a great start to this season (I live in Brissole and watch Rovers regularly).  He''s gone a bit quiet since then (as he has a habit of doing in games).At the right price he''d be worth a punt, but there''s no guarantee he''ll make the step up or even be able to replicate the form he showed earlier this season.

[quote user="canarycop"]

How about Tiny on a permanent and Cameron Jerome on loan from Brum as it doesn''t seem he is much part of the plans there.Dixie may be able to swing something there with his connections.

[/quote]good call on jerome and as you stated with dixies connections...would like to see tiny back here

being hopeful: Tiny and Chedbeing realistic: Dickinson and Pursealso, what happened to the days of us robbing p''boro''s finest, McLean, Boyd and Makail Smith look pretty decent to name a few. guess the tables turned on that one...

lol, stan lazaridis!but really, Lita and Evans up top is the stuff dreams are made of! Evans is the perfect striker for our 4-5-1 stupid workhorse system. Bang lita next to him, and make do with 2 in CM, and we''ll be unstoppable. Just imagine the club announced that Tiny, Ched and Lita were joining us tomorrow morning for a combined £4m! I would run around Newcastle going mental wearing nothing but an NCFC hat covering my bits if that happend!

Does anyone think that it will be easier for Gunny to sign players rather than GR.

I mean given the choice would a player rather work for Gunny than GR.

It always seemed to me that GR did not find it easy to get players to come to Norwich.

It was mooted that it was the location of Norwich rather than the set up but I often wondered. After all most things happen here.... airport,shops,night clubs, coast, London 2 hrs away, fairly cheap housing............ think of all those players suggested in the Press as coming to Norwich during GR''s time who never came.

I suspect that the problem with signing players is that the chairman and chief exec doing the talking- Gunny will have the same problems as Roeder in that respect!

Being an exiled fan in the land of Oz the is a guy named Mark Milligan is a holding midfield player/CB Played under Chipy at sydney a few years ago ozzes class and two young Wingers who play for Queensland Taj Minnechon and Robbie Cruze