Sign in to follow this  
First Wizard

Are we united for the Saints game?

Forget the ins and outs of Gunn''s appointment for now, whether it was a smart or dumb move by plonkers on the board. Can we all say we''re behind the management and team for the Southampton game?

In these Roeder free days the answer is very clear for me.

Yes, I for one am![Y]

[quote user="1st Wizard"]

Forget the ins and outs of Gunn''s appointment for now, whether it was a smart or dumb move by plonkers on the board. Can we all say we''re behind the management and team for the Southampton game?

Yes, I for one am![Y]

[/quote]

The thing about Gunn''s appointment is that we all know he''s in an exceptionally vulnerable position. We as fans can make or break him in a way that was never possible with Grant or Roeder who were far more removed from the supporters. This feels less like a new manager arriving than a joint project between people who love the club, and by that I''m not just talking about the management team but the board, Gunny, Chippy, Dixie, AND ALL OF US.

We know we can make Carrow Road a fortress when we want to. This manager, above any other, deserves our very best efforts. Time we did our part.

Yes, I for one am![Y]

[/quote]

Who cares about that!?

The more important issue is you joining the pinkun m/b page!

Yes, I for one am![Y]

[/quote]

Nope we are not UNITED we are CITY City City.............

Yes, I for one am![Y]

[/quote]

What a wonderfully refreshing post Wiz, you are right, forget who''s in charge, if the players play well and get us points then all that will be forgotten anyhow.

[quote user="CT "][quote user="1st Wizard"]

Yes, I for one am![Y]

[/quote]

Who cares about that!?

[/quote]

Eh ? I''m lost there CT.

Yes, I for one am![Y]

[/quote]

Nope. not yet anyway my dummy is still on the floor from yesterday

[quote user="1st Wizard"][quote user="CT "][quote user="1st Wizard"]

Yes, I for one am![Y]

[/quote]

Who cares about that!?

[/quote]

Eh ? I''m lost there CT.

[/quote]

lol it''s facebook mate, i''ve joined, great to put faces to names.  But you already know me hehehehe

[quote user="lincoln canary"][quote user="1st Wizard"]

Yes, I for one am![Y]

[/quote]

Nope. not yet anyway my dummy is still on the floor from yesterday

[/quote]

Awwwwww c''mon Lincoln, ya know ya wanna  [;)]Childish Teasing Smiley Sticking Out Tongue

Oh, and yes, I''m behind the team for sure, always have been, always will be....People would probably respond to your more, Wiz, if your calls to "forget about the management team" weren''t interspersed with posts elsewhere blasting them....

[quote user="1st Wizard"]Yeah 49'' I''ve just joined![/quote]

Brilliant! [:)]

I''m the drunk bloke in the pirate f/d (although pic is too small to make that out). Is that really Wolf next to you EM? [:D]

Oh, and yes I''m united behind the team for certain.  

[quote user="macdougalls perm"]

I''m the drunk bloke in the pirate f/d (although pic is too small to make that out). Is that really Wolf next to you EM? [:D]

[/quote]Don''t diss Jet, Macca, she''ll be my wife one day, you watch... Hunter was there too and we ended up in the bar with them... she wanted me, I know it... [;)]

[quote user="Evil Monkey"][quote user="macdougalls perm"]

[/quote]Don''t diss Jet, Macca, she''ll be my wife one day, you watch... Hunter was there too and we ended up in the bar with them... she wanted me, I know it... [;)][/quote]You shouldn''t have said anything EM, I thought that WAS your wife!Phwoarrrrr (in a Sid James sort of way)

[quote user="Evil Monkey"][quote user="macdougalls perm"]

[/quote]
Don''t diss Jet, Macca, she''ll be my wife one day, you watch... Hunter was there too and we ended up in the bar with them... she wanted me, I know it... [;)]
[/quote]

Jet?............you have good tastes sir!

[quote user="Andy Larkin"]You shouldn''t have said anything EM, I thought that WAS your wife!Phwoarrrrr (in a Sid James sort of way)[/quote]With all due respect to the missus.... I wish!!!Definitely one of the highlights of 2008 for me... she even did the hair-flick thing... sweet!

[quote user="1st Wizard"][quote user="Evil Monkey"][quote user="macdougalls perm"]

[/quote]
Don''t diss Jet, Macca, she''ll be my wife one day, you watch... Hunter was there too and we ended up in the bar with them... she wanted me, I know it... [;)]
[/quote]

[/quote]

All this modern thingymajig, I got FB and the Norwich fan page but don''t have a clue how it works or how to put anything on it, think I may need help from one who knows, I will ask my 6 yr old grandson lol  

[quote user="pete_norw"][quote user="1st Wizard"][quote user="Evil Monkey"][quote user="macdougalls perm"]

[/quote]
[/quote]

Just click on "join group" in the right corner Pete. Come and join the rest of us wrinklies!

[/quote]

All this modern thingymajig, I got FB and the Norwich fan page but don''t have a clue how it works or how to put anything on it, think I may need help from one who knows, I will ask my 6 yr old grandson lol  

[/quote]

As I''ve always suspected, not many like a positive wiz!

But board matters apart, get use to it.[:|]

[/quote]

Until this afternoon when you will change your mind.

Beauseant, you haven''t ''outed'' yourself if you''re signed up... tsk...69 members in one day, pretty impressive for such a small group, well done us!