Sign in to follow this  
First Wizard

Temporary appointment my arse!

You don''t fly someone half way round the world for just a few months work at City, nor, if Archant are to be believed, nick an old City player from Hartlepool for the managers number 2, and pay compo to boot, if Gunns appointment is just temporary......... do you?

No matter what the club tries to claim, Gunn has the job for a long while yet........win  or lose!

[quote user="1st Wizard"]

You don''t fly someone half way round the world for just a few months work at City, nor, if Archant are to be believed, nick an old City player from Hartlepool for the managers number 2, and pay compo to boot, if Gunns appointment is just temporary......... do you?

No matter what the club tries to claim, Gunn has the job for a long while yet........win  or lose!

[/quote]I think a lot of people would agree with you Wiz, but should we not just see how they get on for a while? We could be pleasantly surprised? [:O][:D]

[/quote]Scandalous. I think they should sack him the first time we lose two consecutive games. And then sack themselves and appoint Khalifa bin Zayed Al Nahyan.

Shall we just give these old buggers a chance,I mean at the mo the present incumbents have a 100% record

[/quote]

Congratulations! As this is your 100th new thread banging on about exactly the same thing you have won a prize. Securicor will shortly be arriving with our gift of 2 gallons of vinegar, 1 gallon of fresh bile, a Delia dartboard and your own personal lemon to suck on. Turn the sodding record over for heaven''s sake!

[quote user="Clipped Canary"][quote user="1st Wizard"]

[/quote]

I think a lot of people would agree with you Wiz, but should we not just see how they get on for a while? We could be pleasantly surprised? [:O][:D]
[/quote]

I don''t have a huge problem with Gunn and Co CC, I''d just like a bit of honesty now and again thats all.

If they keep us up and the fans seem reasonably happy then clearly they''ll get extended contracts. If we plummet and are relegated then it has to be doubtful as to whether they''ll be kept on - but then it that situation the whole position of the Board/financial situation at the club will be in question.

So unless the club is lying I''d have thought they''re all on short-term contracts with a big bonus for keeping us up. That''d be enough to tempt Crook etc for what is otherwise only potentially a four-month contract.

[/quote]Stop keep making posts about the same thing, or there abouts Wiz.FFS see how things go and calm yourself down, Gunn is appointed until the end of the season, Chippy might have been given a longer contract, and anyway - maybe he wanted to come back for a while? Belt up.

[/quote]Sssshhhhhhhhhhhhh

[quote user="BlueJam"][quote user="1st Wizard"]

[/quote]

Stop keep making posts about the same thing, or there abouts Wiz.

FFS see how things go and calm yourself down, Gunn is appointed until the end of the season, Chippy might have been given a longer contract, and anyway - maybe he wanted to come back for a while?

Belt up.
[/quote]

Is that how you ask for things BJ?..........because it doesn''t work with me.

[quote user="1st Wizard"][quote user="BlueJam"][quote user="1st Wizard"]

[/quote]Stop keep making posts about the same thing, or there abouts Wiz.FFS see how things go and calm yourself down, Gunn is appointed until the end of the season, Chippy might have been given a longer contract, and anyway - maybe he wanted to come back for a while? Belt up.[/quote]

[/quote]What, like asking you politely would make the blindest bit of difference?

A little bit of honesty and less spin from Carrow Road would be nice.

I find myself agreeing with 1st Wiz

[/quote]

Put a sock in it Dave - we''ve all got the picture and we know you''re not entirely with the recent appointments... although we also know you''ll be wholly pacified if Gunn signs Hux.

Equally, we all know that you''ll adopt an entirely different view if/when Gunn & Co grind out some good results - then switch again if/when we lose a few games.

Further, it really isn''t necessary to start anymore new threads on this. 

This mindless attention seeking and inconsistency has got to stop - it''s all very predicatable and is not what the club needs right now - it needs some level-headed SUPPORT.

[quote user="Coelho"][quote user="1st Wizard"][quote user="BlueJam"][quote user="1st Wizard"]

[/quote]

FFS see how things go and calm yourself down, Gunn is appointed until the end of the season, Chippy might have been given a longer contract, and anyway - maybe he wanted to come back for a while?

Belt up.
[/quote]

[/quote]
What, like asking you politely would make the blindest bit of difference?
[/quote]

Well being nasty sure as hell won''t!

[quote user="1st Wizard"][quote user="BlueJam"][quote user="1st Wizard"]

[/quote]

Belt up.
[/quote]

[/quote]

The way I see it is like this, If Gunny feels he isn''t the man for the job he has someone there who could take over, he has got a good team of training staff around him

[quote user="LeedsYellow"][quote user="1st Wizard"]

[/quote]

Put a sock in it Dave - we''ve all got the picture and we know you''re not entirely with the recent appointments... although we also know you''ll be wholly pacified if Gunn signs Hux.

Equally, we all know that you''ll adopt an entirely different view if/when Gunn & Co grind out some good results - then switch again if/when we lose a few games.

Further, it really isn''t necessary to start anymore new threads on this. 

This mindless attention seeking and inconsistency has got to stop - it''s all very predicatable and is not what the club needs right now - it needs some level-headed SUPPORT.

[/quote]

Err? its David to you.

And as I''m supporting Gunn, your already way off target and wrong!.[:|]

[quote user="1st Wizard"][quote user="Coelho"][quote user="1st Wizard"][quote user="BlueJam"][quote user="1st Wizard"]

[/quote]Stop keep making posts about the same thing, or there abouts Wiz.FFS see how things go and calm yourself down, Gunn is appointed until the end of the season, Chippy might have been given a longer contract, and anyway - maybe he wanted to come back for a while? Belt up.[/quote]

[/quote]What, like asking you politely would make the blindest bit of difference?[/quote]

Well being nasty sure as hell won''t!

[/quote]Nothing will make any difference really, though, will it? You''ll still keep starting pointless new threads reiterating things you''ve said before, because you''re a born attention-seeker and you don''t know how to stop.