Sign in to follow this  
Evil Monkey

Re: The wiz does support Gunn!

[quote user="1st Wizard"]I''m truely sorry to start another Gunn thread, but its the only way to get something across on here........by repeating it. This however, will be my last Gunn thread...........for a while.[/quote]No, Wiz, its the only way to get the attention you so desperately crave... well done, you''ve successfully proven yourself to be a spammer...

[quote user="1st Wizard"]I''m truely sorry to start another Gunn thread, but its the only way to get something across on here........by repeating it. This however, will be my last Gunn thread...........for a while.[/quote]Ooh ooh Thread opening sweep stakes !Put me down for quarter past 2 !!!

[quote user="1st Wizard"]I''m truely sorry to start another Gunn thread, but its the only way to get something across on here........by repeating it. This however, will be my last Gunn thread...........for a while.[/quote]You''re not ''truely sorry'' [sic]. You love the attention. Every single reply to every single pointless bloody thread gives your life meaning. You''re so self-important it''d be funny if it wasn''t so tragic.

[quote]Every single reply to every single pointless bloody thread gives your life meaning.[/quote]Er, including this one ?  Damn, I''ve just given Grandos'' life meaning !

[quote user="Coelho"][quote user="1st Wizard"]I''m truely sorry to start another Gunn thread, but its the only way to get something across on here........by repeating it. This however, will be my last Gunn thread...........for a while.[/quote]
You''re not ''truely sorry'' [sic]. You love the attention. Every single reply to every single pointless bloody thread gives your life meaning. You''re so self-important it''d be funny if it wasn''t so tragic.
[/quote]#

I have to keep repeating things because dummys like you forget things two hours later.[:|]

[quote user="blahblahblah"][quote]Every single reply to every single pointless bloody thread gives your life meaning.[/quote]Er, including this one ?  Damn, I''ve just given Grandos'' life meaning ![/quote]Every post that Wiz himself starts, I meant. If a thread has no Wiz in it, it effectively does not exist.

[quote]I have to keep repeating things because dummys like you forget things two hours later.[/quote]Hmm.  Let''s see.  On the one hand we have message board, on the other we have memory.Let''s say that second one again shall we ?Memory.Mem - Mor - Ree.You know, I think I''ll rely upon my Mem - Mor - Ree from now on.

[quote user="Jonesy"]

[quote user="1st Wizard"]Not what some of you want to hear, but he does.[Y][/quote]

So is relegation still a certainty, Wiz? You did say if Gum was appointed we would be for the drop.

[/quote]

You see? this is why I repeat threads!

[quote user="Jonesy"]

[quote user="1st Wizard"]Not what some of you want to hear, but he does.[Y][/quote]

So is relegation still a certainty, Wiz? You did say if Gum was appointed we would be for the drop.

[/quote]

[quote user="1st Wizard"][quote user="Jonesy"]

[/quote]

[/quote]

Yes or no? You may be supporting him but I still don''t know whether you think we will survive, or not.

[quote user="Coelho"]Every post that Wiz himself starts, I meant. If a thread has no Wiz in it, it effectively does not exist. [/quote]Pah, that''s nothing.  This report scientifically proves (within reason) that the universe is a giant hologram !  So none of us exists !  It''s a cracking way to get god back into science - I mean, whose hologram is it ?  Eh ? Eh ?Er, yeah, anyway.  I digress...

[quote user="1st Wizard"]

[quote user="Coelho"][quote user="1st Wizard"]I''m truely sorry to start another Gunn thread, but its the only way to get something across on here........by repeating it. This however, will be my last Gunn thread...........for a while.[/quote]You''re not ''truely sorry'' [sic]. You love the attention. Every single reply to every single pointless bloody thread gives your life meaning. You''re so self-important it''d be funny if it wasn''t so tragic.[/quote]#

I have to keep repeating things because dummys like you forget things two hours later.[:|]

[/quote]Could you give me an example of what I''ve forgotten, or on what grounds you consider me to be a ''dummy''? Other than that I don''t agree with everything you say? Seriously, Wiz, you''re getting beyond a joke. Just tone it down and stop becoming a caricature of yourself.

[quote user="Jonesy"][quote user="1st Wizard"][quote user="Jonesy"]

[/quote]

[/quote]

Yes or no? You may be supporting him but I still don''t know whether you think we will survive, or not.

[/quote]

You seem to know it all.............so check!

[quote user="1st Wizard"][quote user="Jonesy"][quote user="1st Wizard"][quote user="Jonesy"]

[/quote]

[/quote]

[/quote]

You seem to know it all.............so check!

[/quote]

If I knew it all Wiz, I wouldn''t be asking you, would I? Your opinions change all the time & I am just curious as to whether at this moment in time you think we will survive the drop?

[quote user="1st Wizard"][quote user="Jonesy"]

[/quote]

[/quote]

Better start a new thread to clear matters up