Sign in to follow this  
TwoSheds

Get ready for the invasion of the Jocks again!

I''ve got a feeling that with the coaching staff we''ve got in now, we could pick up some real gems on the cheap from the lower leagues.Tbh, I don''t mind where they are from, as long as they play well and are good!

[quote user="singing canary"]robert fleck wasnt a flop ...!!![/quote]

The amount he use to drink i bet he was a flop with drinkers droop!

i didnt say grant signed him !!! , grant wouldnt have the knowlede to sign a quality striker like fleck..

i didnt want him to go to chelsea all thoose years ago ... i pretty much watched all fleckys games with rosario up front .. little and large.

fair point he spent most of his time wreaked , even drunk he knew where the net was.

[quote user="Lord Flashheart"]Marshall hasn''t been a flop. Fotheringham is solid on his day. Lappin''s not bad either. ''Flops?'' Bit strong perhaps. [*-)]
[/quote]

yeah only really murray who was a flop but tbh he only had one game played out of posisiton to impress roeder. could have been a usefull squad player. also i still think brellier could have done a job for us, even just as a squad player

i can think of a couple of japs , im not going to even try to spell their names

i remember watching them in the world cup , and thinking then , they arnt too bad , very quick .

we could be heading for a continental team.

[quote user="Lord Flashheart"]Marshall hasn''t been a flop. Fotheringham is solid on his day. Lappin''s not bad either. ''Flops?'' Bit strong perhaps. [*-)]
[/quote]

Or from another angle. Marshall is a liability, Fotheringham couldnt cut it in League 2 and Lappin is crap.

[quote user="TheCanaryFan"]

Or from another angle. Marshall is a liability, Fotheringham couldnt cut it in League 2 and Lappin is crap.

[/quote]You''re right that is another angle. It''s the wrong angle but it''s still an angle. [:P] Haha.

[quote user="singing canary"]

i can think of a couple of japs , im not going to even try to spell their names

[/quote]

I''m not sure ''Japs'' is the msot PC of terms for someone from Japan.