Sign in to follow this  
First Wazzock

Let me post another thread which is similar to my last one.....

[quote user="1st Wazzock"]

I''m going to change the positioning of 2 or 3 but post EXACTLY the same old claptrap.

Any suggestions for my next thread ?

[/quote]

2 or 3 words that is [:$]

I''m going to change the positioning of 2 or 3 but post EXACTLY the same old claptrap.

Any suggestions for my next thread ?

[/quote]

You can''t even pick an original username wannabe!

[quote user="blahblahblah"]I think you should start another thread, but argue the opposite point to the one you were arguing in this one.
[/quote]

I think that''s an excellent idea - then start another new post, admiting you got it wrong and that you''re now back to where you were in the thread before the last one where you changed your mind.

[quote user="LeedsYellow"]

[quote user="blahblahblah"]I think you should start another thread, but argue the opposite point to the one you were arguing in this one.
[/quote]

I think that''s an excellent idea - then start another new post, admiting you got it wrong and that you''re now back to where you were in the thread before the last one where you changed your mind.

[/quote]

I was going to post on this thread, but I''ve changed my mind and decided to wait for the next one.

[quote user="Beauseant"][quote user="LeedsYellow"]

[/quote]

[/quote]

I was going to post on this thread, but I''ve changed my mind and decided to wait for the next one.

[/quote]

There will be another one along shortly... [8-)]

[quote user="Beauseant"][quote user="LeedsYellow"]

[/quote]

[/quote]

[/quote]

I can never decide whether to disagree with his view on any particular topic, or wait until the wind changes direction and agree with him when he completely changes his opinion.

[quote user="LeedsYellow"][quote user="Beauseant"][quote user="LeedsYellow"]

[quote user="blahblahblah"]I think you should start another thread, but argue the opposite point to the one you were arguing in this one.[/quote]

[/quote]

[/quote]

I can never decide whether to disagree with his view on any particular topic, or wait until the wind changes direction and agree with him when he completely changes his opinion.

[/quote]I find it far easier to be argumentative with him at all times.  That way we both get to sample all aspects of opinion, and decide for ourselves which one we like best.

[quote user="LeedsYellow"][quote user="Beauseant"][quote user="LeedsYellow"]

[/quote]

[/quote]

[/quote]

[/quote]

Steady, that may provoke another thread (or not as the case may be)

[quote user="blahblahblah"][quote user="LeedsYellow"][quote user="Beauseant"][quote user="LeedsYellow"]

[/quote]

[/quote]

[/quote]

[/quote]

I find it far easier to be argumentative with him at all times.  That way we both get to sample all aspects of opinion, and decide for ourselves which one we like best.
[/quote]

Very funny - must admit, even when I agree with him, I find it disagreeable!

[quote user="SPat"]I hope you''ve also complained to the mods to have this thread removed as soon as anyone reminds you of your different view of a week ago [;)][/quote]How VERY dare you - as if such a thing would happen ! 

Mods !!!!! 

[quote user="SPat"]I hope you''ve also complained to the mods to have this thread removed as soon as anyone reminds you of your different view of a week ago [;)]
[/quote]

What different view?

I''ve never posted another thread saying exactly the same but different [:|]

[quote user="SPat"]I hope you''ve also complained to the mods to have this thread removed as soon as anyone reminds you of your different view of a week ago [;)]
[/quote]

What different view?

I''ve never posted another thread saying exactly the same but different [:|]

[/quote]

And that''s where your going wrong Wazzy.  You need to post a different thread saying exactly the same.

You have your different and exactly the wrong way round.

You are all a load of Cyber bullies!

Or are you? My crystal balls say yes but my hexadecimal chart says no.

Err yes definately/maybe.

Will have to report you all.

Muliple love to you all.