Sign in to follow this  
WeAreYellows49

Re: David Jervis in Pro Board Shocker

Have I got it wrong - I thought his latest trick was to reveal his true identity.  Well done - I thought it was truly amazing!

[quote user="TheCanaryFan"]I dont think its the place to name peoples names. In fact that is pathetic.[/quote]

If you check other threads, you will actually see that Wiz has changed his username to his real name - so you and WAY49 owe someone an apology.

[quote user="Bigmarkcanary"]

[quote user="TheCanaryFan"]I dont think its the place to name peoples names. In fact that is pathetic.[/quote]

If you check other threads, you will actually see that Wiz has changed his username to his real name - so you and WAY49 owe someone an apology.

[/quote]

That was my point - just that I was being a little cynical!  from now on straight talking one and all!

[quote user="Bigmarkcanary"]

[/quote]

Actually I won''t apologise, as I feel I have nowt to apologise for.

Wiz has not long changed his name, and at time of posting he was still Wiz. [:)]

Have a nice day.

[quote user="WeAreYellows49"]You know what a joke is a joke, but it''s got almost like bullying now.  About time this was stopped.[/quote]

Cheers 49'' but I''m not ashamed of my real name or who I am.

[quote user="David Jervis"]

[quote user="WeAreYellows49"]You know what a joke is a joke, but it''s got almost like bullying now.  About time this was stopped.[/quote]

Cheers 49'' but I''m not ashamed of my real name or who I am.

[/quote]

And good for you - if you have felt this has been bullying and not poking a bit of fun well I apologise for that is not how it was intended. On the other hand perhaps WAY should consider having the sense of humour bypass reversed.

I agree with you 49'' I like a joke as much as everyone does, but after today, I''m not sure this is joking no more!

[quote user="WeAreYellows49"][quote user="Bigmarkcanary"]

[/quote]

Wiz has not long changed his name, and at time of posting he was still Wiz. [:)]

Have a nice day.

[/quote]

That''s not true mate actually - how else would I know his name?

I actually think Wiz''s response (i.e. changing his name & profile picture) is genius and out trumped all of us who have been teasing him this afternoon.

Full marks Wiz/David - not only do you change your opinion with the wind, you also change your name! 

[quote user="WeAreYellows49"][quote user="Bigmarkcanary"]

[/quote]

Have a nice day.

[/quote]

Leeds Yellow obviously noticed it, which is why he/she more than likely started the thread.

Both you and TCF did actually accuse the OP of being pathetic and bullying...