Sign in to follow this  
Matt Juler

Season Ticket Details Released

[quote user="......and Smith must score."]At least they''re game for a laugh in adding a price list '' in the event of promotion to the Premier League ''............[/quote]

Can''t find anything about reductions in the event of relegation though.......even more hilarious perhaps.

[quote user="......and Smith must score."]At least they''re game for a laugh in adding a price list '' in the event of promotion to the Premier League ''............[/quote]

There is nothing like posting in a positive manner just in case the feel good factor starts to get a grip is there?

[quote user="TIL 1010"]

There is nothing like posting in a positive manner just in case the feel good factor starts to get a grip is there?

[/quote]

C''mon Tilly.........we all need a GSOH to be a City fan at the moment.You didn''t think I meant it seriously ?

[quote user="......and Smith must score."]

Can''t find anything about reductions in the event of relegation though.......even more hilarious perhaps.

[/quote]Well, I scrolled down the page and found this...Additional key points of note include:· Early launch savings of up to 31%· Equivalent price per game (adult Barclay):  - £15.91 (Championship)  - £19.26 (FAPL)  - £12.73 (League One - figure includes 20% rebate)· Continued commitment to affordable family football· Continued limited allocation of tickets for Under-7s to go free

[quote user="blahblahblah"][quote user="......and Smith must score."]

[/quote]

Well, I scrolled down the page and found this...

Additional key points of note include:
· Early launch savings of up to 31%
· Equivalent price per game (adult Barclay):
  - £15.91 (Championship)
  - £19.26 (FAPL)
  - £12.73 (League One - figure includes 20% rebate)
· Continued commitment to affordable family football
· Continued limited allocation of tickets for Under-7s to go free

[/quote]

Apologies due.

In mitigation my eyes don''t do the small print as well as they used to.......

The brochure in my hand says renew by first deadline and you can claim a 15% rebate. Renew after the first renewal deadline and you can claim a 10% rebate on your season ticket.

Does anybody know what happens if you cant make it to a game and you sell your season ticket back to the club.What do you get for it?

Does anybody know how much a casual ticket in the Barclay is? How does the price compare to the £15.91 per game that a season ticket works out at?

Casual prices for next season will be announced much later in the year and depend massively on the game. For instance, next Tuesday''s game in a low category game and Barclay tickets only cost £10.70. Ironic, because given the circumstances I imagine it will be close to a sell-out and they could have got away with charging much more. Oh well, I''m not complaining!

I notice Munby has pointed out that it will take money to build up the squad but doesn''t actually say where they are going to get the money from because without it poor old Gunny will end up as yet another sacrificial lamb for the boards shortcomings.

I know it wouldn''t go down well with some people but personally I''d rather each season ticket was another fifty quid and the extra million quid raised went into the managers transfer kitty. They are to cheap anyway imo.

[quote user="Grando"]Casual prices for next season will be announced much later in the year and depend massively on the game. For instance, next Tuesday''s game in a low category game and Barclay tickets only cost £10.70. Ironic, because given the circumstances I imagine it will be close to a sell-out and they could have got away with charging much more. Oh well, I''m not complaining![/quote]

.. but that''s precisely why we get such good attendences, while the likes of Palace struggle to half fill a ground with tickets at 30 quid.

[quote user="kdncfc"]

They are to cheap anyway imo.

[/quote]

You''re obviously not an investment banker.  Lottery winner?

[quote user="Lord Horn"][quote user="kdncfc"]

They are to cheap anyway imo.

[/quote]

You''re obviously not an investment banker.  Lottery winner?

[/quote]

I wish.

I took my younger daughter to the Barnsley game as it was that or get a babysitter. There''s a single seat in the the row behind our pair of seats, so I bought it, and I was charged £1 for the ticket. It musy have cost the club more in admin & postage to sell me the ticket.

On the plus side for her and NCFC, she enjoyed the game, saw all four goals at our end, and wants to come again sometime. So perhaps the loss leading games are worth it in the longer term.

[quote user="Tim Allman"]

I took my younger daughter to the Barnsley game as it was that or get a babysitter. There''s a single seat in the the row behind our pair of seats, so I bought it, and I was charged £1 for the ticket. It musy have cost the club more in admin & postage to sell me the ticket.

On the plus side for her and NCFC, she enjoyed the game, saw all four goals at our end, and wants to come again sometime. So perhaps the loss leading games are worth it in the longer term.

[/quote]

This policy has proven to build a massive support-base and long may it continue !! 

[quote user="paul moy"]

This policy has proven to build a massive support-base and long may it continue !! 

[/quote]

Yeah, its great, I just love paying loads more for the same seat to fund a cheap outing for people''s kids.

And I think you''re wrong, personally, though I can''t prove it.

What happens if you renewed last year for two years then?

Also what happens if we go down?

[quote user="cityangel"]

What happens if you renewed last year for two years then?

Also what happens if we go down?

[/quote]

The price will go down if we go down, but I''m not sure what you are referring to re: renewing for two years...

I may get slagged off a little here but surely it would be better for the club if tickets were more expensive, we''re cheaper than the majority of championship clubs and i''m pretty sure a slight raise in prices wouldn''t affect the number of season tickets bought and would bring more money into the club.

Having said that if it wasn''t for the clubs excellent marketing and schemes a few years ago we wouldn''t be getting the 25k crowds week in week out like we do now