Sign in to follow this  
HOCKEYMYHERO

ROEDER PERFORMED MANAGERIAL STUPIDITY ?

To anger those who paid his wages was simply plain stupidity  [ or was he angling for a way out ? ]  , i backed him while he was in control and thought he had to manage with one and sometimes two hands tied behind him but his attitude to the fans of this club was at times with disdain and this was only inevertable outcome .

The board had to act and for once they did , the appointment of  Gunny seemed a very hasty one but on reflection could be a real brilliant move by one and all , bringing in Crooky should ensure a far more forward thinking dressing room and attractive football  for us all to enjoy and then there is the return of Dixie an old head for Gunny to lean on for advice  [ all in all a real team ] .

There are also strong rumours of the return of  Butterwoth as number two a post he has held at other clubs Cardiff for one so he knows what the job entails and will also be another person for Gunny to share the workload with .

Back to Crooky he should have first hand info on the best young Ausralian players , the ones who have tried playing over here seem to have the right attitude to be a success and have been generally impressive and skillfull footballers again another bonus .

SO GOOD LUCK TO GUNNY AND THE NEW MANAGMENT TEAM . 

Thinking about it - did Roeder actually WANT to get sacked.... a way out of this dead end job at a club who promised him money if he kept them up - but never delivered and fans he clearly didn''t agree with.Get sacked, get a pay off, and go somewhere knowing his contacts will always accomodate him - he''s smarter than a lot of you think.

[quote user="Houston Canary"]If that was Roeger''s plan, then he has worked it to perfection, what, 5 times now?[/quote]

Practice makes perfect HC [;)]

I would point out that Roeder''s hatred for football fans may have something to do with Chelsea fans chanting "You should have died from a tumour" at him. I just think that after that it may be difficult to show any affection for football fans again! I know that was only the minority''s opinion but it is bound to effect you if that is chanted at you!

In no way can the fans of our great club be blamed in any way or associated with the chants of some Chelsea morons  , as i stated at the start i backed Glenn while he controlled the reins here but still cannot condone the very poor attitude he gave to true football fans who only cared for the well being   THEIR  club  .

[quote user="HOCKEYMYHERO"]

In no way can the fans of our great club be blamed in any way or associated with the chants of some Chelsea morons  , as i stated at the start i backed Glenn while he controlled the reins here but still cannot condone the very poor attitude he gave to true football fans who only cared for the well being   THEIR  club  .

[/quote]

Agreed, our fans cannot be  blamed for that but it is perhaps understandable if you put yourself in his position, why after that he may have a negative view of football fans

[quote user="Cobain18"][quote user="HOCKEYMYHERO"]

[/quote]

Then he should never be in a job where those same fans pay his wages!

Agreed, our fans cannot be  blamed for that but it is perhaps understandable if you put yourself in his position, why after that he may have a negative view of football fans

[/quote]

[/quote]

[/quote]

Then he should never be in a job where those same fans pay his wages

[quote user="HOCKEYMYHERO"]

To anger those who paid his wages was simply plain stupidity  [ or was he angling for a way out ? ]  , i backed him while he was in control and thought he had to manage with one and sometimes two hands tied behind him but his attitude to the fans of this club was at times with disdain and this was only inevertable outcome .

The board had to act and for once they did , the appointment of  Gunny seemed a very hasty one but on reflection could be a real brilliant move by one and all , bringing in Crooky should ensure a far more forward thinking dressing room and attractive football  for us all to enjoy and then there is the return of Dixie an old head for Gunny to lean on for advice  [ all in all a real team ] .

There are also strong rumours of the return of  Butterwoth as number two a post he has held at other clubs Cardiff for one so he knows what the job entails and will also be another person for Gunny to share the workload with .

Back to Crooky he should have first hand info on the best young Ausralian players , the ones who have tried playing over here seem to have the right attitude to be a success and have been generally impressive and skillfull footballers again another bonus .

SO GOOD LUCK TO GUNNY AND THE NEW MANAGMENT TEAM . 

[/quote]

No more posts about Ratty please

[/quote]

[/quote]

The fact that so many other fans condemned the chants and made clear that only a very small, moronic minority were represented by those vile chants should have convinced him that actually most fans were not like that. His bad attitude towards Norwich fans stemmed just from the fact that he was/is an arrogant, bloody minded, rather unpleasant piece of work.

[/quote]

[/quote]

Maybe he needs to see a shrink then, or change his job lol