Sign in to follow this  
Tangible Fixed Assets anyone?

Half time entertainment for the rest of the season

[quote user="Evil Monkey"]You made a Scottish joke.Very clever, have a biscuit... or, rather, some shortcake! See, I can do it too... this is fun. [:|][/quote]Shortbread??? Come on EM! Get it right! [:D]

[quote user="Clipped Canary"][quote user="Evil Monkey"]You made a Scottish joke.Very clever, have a biscuit... or, rather, some shortcake! See, I can do it too... this is fun. [:|][/quote]Shortbread??? Come on EM! Get it right! [:D][/quote]Shortcake?? Sorry, I was at a beer festival last night (and randomly met a fellow Canary, incidentally!)

This thread just reminds me of when Granty demanded that the Proclaimers get played before every game, expecting it to whip the crowd into a frenzy like it does North of the border...

[quote user="WeAreYellows49"]Blackpudding sandwiches at half time mmmmm mmmmmm  [:D][/quote]

Can''t beat a nice slice of black pudding.....

Isn''t it more of Northern England thing though? Bury in Lancashire is supposed to be the black pudding capital so I was more than a little disappointed to arrive at Gigg Lane for our FA Cup replay too late to sample some in the famous Bury Market.

Still we''re lucky to have Norwich Market where, alas, black pudding cannot be found but those delicious coronary-inducing full fat dripping rolls still survive.

Unlike us if we eat too many though......

[quote user="......and Smith must score."]

[quote user="WeAreYellows49"]Blackpudding sandwiches at half time mmmmm mmmmmm  [:D][/quote]

Isn''t it more of Northern England thing though? Bury in Lancashire is supposed to be the black pudding capital so I was more than a little disappointed to arrive at Gigg Lane for our FA Cup replay too late to sample some in the famous Bury Market.

Still we''re lucky to have Norwich Market where, alas, black pudding cannot be found but those delicious coronary-inducing full fat dripping rolls still survive.

[/quote]

Definately comes from oop north, and I have loved it since I was a child, think my mum and dads mates from Tyne and Wear started me off on it.  Yes it''s blood, yes it''s not good for you, but by ''eck I luv it [:D]

[quote user="WeAreYellows49"][quote user="......and Smith must score."]

[/quote]

Definately comes from oop north, and I have loved it since I was a child, think my mum and dads mates from Tyne and Wear started me off on it.  Yes it''s blood, yes it''s not good for you, but by ''eck I luv it [:D]

[/quote]

Supporting City could be a bit tricky if you get addicted to it, WAY49.

It''s a long way to Carrow Road from Transylvania and you''ll only be able to do night matches......

Half-time entertainment? How about Chippy Crook pinging 60yard passes round the pitch, while Gunny chases into the Barclay goalmouth until he finally cracks his head against the crossbar?

[quote user="......and Smith must score."][quote user="WeAreYellows49"][quote user="......and Smith must score."]

[/quote]

[/quote]

Supporting City could be a bit tricky if you get addicted to it, WAY49.

It''s a long way to Carrow Road from Transylvania and you''ll only be able to do night matches......

[/quote]

I could be just like Blade and be a day walker lol

''''I vant to bite your neck ha ha ha''''

[quote user="djc"]Half-time entertainment? How about Chippy Crook pinging 60yard passes round the pitch, while Gunny chases into the Barclay goalmouth until he finally cracks his head against the crossbar?[/quote]

lol now that would be entertainment, bet the bars would be empty at half time [:)]