Sign in to follow this  
blahblahblah

Gunn has no strong opinions about 1st Wiz !

I''m truely sorry, but I just had to point this out.  I mean, he''s busy running a football team and all that guff.  How could he possibly have time for an opinion on the Wiz ?

[quote user="1st Wazzock"]Magic...and you are not even a Wizard[:D][/quote]Not a wizard eh ?  How dare - er, yes. Definitely not a wizard.  * taps nose twice *...

[quote user="blahblahblah"][quote user="1st Wazzock"]Magic...and you are not even a Wizard[:D][/quote]

Not a wizard eh ?  How dare - er, yes. Definitely not a wizard.  * taps nose twice *...
[/quote]

Are you sure? [:|]

[quote user="1st Wazzock"]

[quote user="blahblahblah"][quote user="1st Wazzock"]Magic...and you are not even a Wizard[:D][/quote]Not a wizard eh ?  How dare - er, yes. Definitely not a wizard.  * taps nose twice *...[/quote]

[/quote]Don''t make me open another thread [:p]Damn, I wish they''d sign a player...

[quote user="blahblahblah"][quote user="1st Wazzock"]

[quote user="blahblahblah"][quote user="1st Wazzock"]Magic...and you are not even a Wizard[:D][/quote]

Not a wizard eh ?  How dare - er, yes. Definitely not a wizard.  * taps nose twice *...
[/quote]

[/quote]

Don''t make me open another thread [:p]

Damn, I wish they''d sign a player...
[/quote]

Me too then we will have another 2 threads...

Wiz supports Mr X

Wiz doesn''t support Mr X

and then another 2

Why Wiz supports Mr X

ad infinitum

[quote user="blahblahblah"]I''m truely sorry, but I just had to point this out.  I mean, he''s busy running a football team and all that guff.  How could he possibly have time for an opinion on the Wiz ?
[/quote]

What you just said makes zero sense.

[quote user="TheCanaryFan"]

[quote user="blahblahblah"]I''m truely sorry, but I just had to point this out.  I mean, he''s busy running a football team and all that guff.  How could he possibly have time for an opinion on the Wiz ?[/quote]

[/quote]Absolutely, welcome to the mad world of the Wiz !

[quote user="blahblahblah"][quote user="TheCanaryFan"]

[quote user="blahblahblah"]I''m truely sorry, but I just had to point this out.  I mean, he''s busy running a football team and all that guff.  How could he possibly have time for an opinion on the Wiz ?
[/quote]

[/quote]

Absolutely, welcome to the mad world of the Wiz !
[/quote]

Has Wizy pist everybody off again by any chance? lol.

[/quote]

Does he not have opinions on Wiz on a long term basis or simply a short term one (my arse) pending results between now and the end of the season? Perhaps someone can start a new thread so that we can examine this issue in more detail?

[quote user="Beauseant"]

[quote user="blahblahblah"]I''m truely sorry, but I just had to point this out.  I mean, he''s busy running a football team and all that guff.  How could he possibly have time for an opinion on the Wiz ?[/quote]

Does he not have opinions on Wiz on a long term basis or simply a short term one (my arse) pending results between now and the end of the season? Perhaps someone can start a new thread so that we can examine this issue in more detail?

[/quote]You can try, but I think Pete''s getting a leeeeetle bored of this...

[quote user="Shack Attack"]

I bet Wiz got it pulled [;)]

[/quote]Surely he should be consulting his balls rather than getting things pulled !  I need to know if we''re safe this season, and the secret is in Daves'' balls !

[quote user="blahblahblah"][quote user="Shack Attack"]

[/quote]

Surely he should be consulting his balls rather than getting things pulled !  I need to know if we''re safe this season, and the secret is in Daves'' balls !
[/quote]

If he''s pulling them I''d stand clear [;)]

[quote user="blahblahblah"][quote user="Shack Attack"]

[/quote]

Surely he should be consulting his balls rather than getting things pulled !  I need to know if we''re safe this season, and the secret is in Daves'' balls !
[/quote]

If the secrets in Dave''s balls I''m sure it wont be long until he has it plastered all over the Pink Un.

[quote user="1st Wizard"][quote user="Shack Attack"]

[/quote]

If I did I''d have the guts to say so...........unlike most on here![:|]

[/quote]Yeah, and he''d make sure we all knew it by telling us on a new thread... then starting one stating why he got it pulled... then another for when... and one for how... and one for... well, you see where this is going!

[quote user="Evil Monkey"][quote user="1st Wizard"][quote user="Shack Attack"]

[/quote]

[/quote]
Yeah, and he''d make sure we all knew it by telling us on a new thread... then starting one stating why he got it pulled... then another for when... and one for how... and one for... well, you see where this is going!
[/quote]

If you piss takers on here want me to quit.............just say so!

You all realise that if you keep pulling the thread then your jumper will unravel and you could be left Threadbare.

Then you would have to start another one to replace the black hole you left by pulling the thread.

[quote user="Evil Monkey"][quote user="1st Wizard"][quote user="Shack Attack"]

[/quote]

[/quote]Yeah, and he''d make sure we all knew it by telling us on a new thread... then starting one stating why he got it pulled... then another for when... and one for how... and one for... well, you see where this is going![/quote]Please tell me that wasn''t your 4000th post monkey - what a waste... [:p]

If anyone else starts another new thread about Gunn I''ll scream and scream and scream [:@]

[quote user="1st Wizard"][quote user="Evil Monkey"][quote user="1st Wizard"][quote user="Shack Attack"]

[/quote]

[/quote]
Yeah, and he''d make sure we all knew it by telling us on a new thread... then starting one stating why he got it pulled... then another for when... and one for how... and one for... well, you see where this is going!
[/quote]

[/quote]

It''s just a quiet afternoon in the playground wiz so it was your turn in the barrell!

[quote user="blahblahblah"][quote user="Evil Monkey"][quote user="1st Wizard"][quote user="Shack Attack"]

[/quote]

[/quote]Yeah, and he''d make sure we all knew it by telling us on a new thread... then starting one stating why he got it pulled... then another for when... and one for how... and one for... well, you see where this is going![/quote]Please tell me that wasn''t your 4000th post monkey - what a waste... [:p][/quote]Arrrrrrgggggggghhhh!! Noooooooooooooooooooooo!!!I was going to think of something interesting to write for a change, as well! [:''(]Right, I''m going to complain about this thread and get all these posts removed to take me back to 3999.... [:P]

[quote user="1st Wizard"][quote user="Evil Monkey"][quote user="1st Wizard"][quote user="Shack Attack"]

[/quote]

[/quote]Yeah, and he''d make sure we all knew it by telling us on a new thread... then starting one stating why he got it pulled... then another for when... and one for how... and one for... well, you see where this is going![/quote]

[/quote]Dave, if you quit, who would we take the piss out of ?

[quote user="blahblahblah"][quote user="1st Wizard"][quote user="Evil Monkey"][quote user="1st Wizard"][quote user="Shack Attack"]

[/quote]

[/quote]
[/quote]

[/quote]

Dave, if you quit, who would we take the piss out of ?
[/quote]

True, but I'' more than comfitable to go under my real name.