Sign in to follow this  
YoungCanary

Lee Mair

''Norwich are on the trail of Aberdeen''s versatile defender Lee Mair. (Scottish Sun)''

Off the BBC gossip bit, probaly isn''t true but still. Don''t know much about him.

Any thoughts guys?

yes i very much enjoyed it is was a great day and out! did you?..

I am alos enjoying looking at the leauge table and also the mini crisis your in at the minute?.

chins up!

[quote user="snakepit"]

I am alos enjoying looking at the leauge table and also the mini crisis your in at the minute?.

chins up!

[/quote]Most of your fellow scummers were throwing tantrums !! Still I guess they can all tell you about it at bed time tonight - its all relative eh?!

your won funny guy! but i do actually hope i grow up soon! good luck for the rest of the season! you need it with these guys in charge!

1 question.. do you remember when GUNN missed kicked the ball at the north stand end?..

[quote user="snakepit"]

chins up!

[/quote]

I hope you enjoy your sister too, and of cors finally hitting pubity

family joke, dont hurnt my feelings please! you guys make me laugh! what have you got to brag about really?. that you beat us 2-0 in december time and you have only won one since then?.. ok fair play! o youve always got the inbread jokes of course!

take a look at the table, who has not just sacked their manager with someone who has no coaching experience? and also you have no money, dont own half your squad as they are all loans?..

p.s good luck in the f.a cup?

xx

[quote user="snakepit"]

chins up!

[/quote]

Is English your second language by any chance?

This is excellent and has really made my day. I usually don''t rise to the inbred thoughts of our lesser privileged neighbours but i''ve just got to write something about this.

To be honest i admire him/her/them/it, he/she/they/it is clearly not typing his/her/their/its messages from the university computers (unless of course our teaching levels have significantly dropped) and yet he still attempts to cut us down.

If i was going to go onto a rival clubs website and slag everybody off i would at least do a spell check or ensure that i can indeed spell some words before i did so. If you are reading this Snakepit then you may wish to consider having some lessons in, well in everything you are clearly in desperate need of it. If you then decide to come back and slag us off then you won''t look like such an inbred, incapable, unfortunate waste of space and therefore won''t leave yourself open to clearly deserved ridicule.

Your first sentence doesn''t even make any sense so i won''t go into that one, perhaps thats how you speak and your family (they are the ones that look exactly like you) understand you but in the public arena (i.e. outside of your house) it really doesn''t make sense.

Your second sentence is better so i commend you for your obvious improvement but the word ALSO is spelt with the letters S and O and the other way around to what you have put (please see my example above). LEAGUE is spelt as i have shown and not LEAUGE as you have written it. and where you have put YOUR you need some help with grammer you mean YOU''RE as in YOU ARE.

YOUR (thats the correct place to use this word) third sentence is perfect and i would usually congratulate you but then it does only contain 7 letters spread over 2 words so i won''t get too excited about YOUR improvements just yet.

Have some lessons, then feel free to come back and attempt to slag us off but until then you are just making yourself look even more helpless and doing your family (thats everyone living around you) no favours at all.

CambsCanary

Also with regards to your next comment just above

Are you asking us if we would like some good luck in the F.A.cup?? the answer would clearly be yes. The fact you can''t even spell INBRED kind of sums it all up for me!

[quote user="cambscanary"]

This is excellent and has really made my day. I usually don''t rise to the inbred thoughts of our lesser privileged neighbours but i''ve just got to write something about this.

To be honest i admire him/her/them/it, he/she/they/it is clearly not typing his/her/their/its messages from the university computers (unless of course our teaching levels have significantly dropped) and yet he still attempts to cut us down.

If i was going to go onto a rival clubs website and slag everybody off i would at least do a spell check or ensure that i can indeed spell some words before i did so. If you are reading this Snakepit then you may wish to consider having some lessons in, well in everything you are clearly in desperate need of it. If you then decide to come back and slag us off then you won''t look like such an inbred, incapable, unfortunate waste of space and therefore won''t leave yourself open to clearly deserved ridicule.

Your first sentence doesn''t even make any sense so i won''t go into that one, perhaps thats how you speak and your family (they are the ones that look exactly like you) understand you but in the public arena (i.e. outside of your house) it really doesn''t make sense.

Your second sentence is better so i commend you for your obvious improvement but the word ALSO is spelt with the letters S and O and the other way around to what you have put (please see my example above). LEAGUE is spelt as i have shown and not LEAUGE as you have written it. and where you have put YOUR you need some help with grammer you mean YOU''RE as in YOU ARE.

YOUR (thats the correct place to use this word) third sentence is perfect and i would usually congratulate you but then it does only contain 7 letters spread over 2 words so i won''t get too excited about YOUR improvements just yet.

Have some lessons, then feel free to come back and attempt to slag us off but until then you are just making yourself look even more helpless and doing your family (thats everyone living around you) no favours at all.

CambsCanary

[/quote]

Quite brilliant, Cambs.[B] 

[quote user="Beauseant"][quote user="snakepit"]

chins up!

[/quote]

Is English your second language by any chance?

[/quote]Y''see Beausant, this is what happens when you give keyboards to people with 12 fingers.  I wish they''d call the Suffolk experiment off, it''s not working.

From what i''ve read about him (which admittedly is not that much) he sounds distinctly average. The use of the word "utility" about any player always makes me nervous and his previous club in England was Stockport I think! Still maybe if he''s been playing regularly for Aberdeen he has improved a bit!