Sign in to follow this  
nycanary

I know what's going to happen in the Prem this season

It''s obvious really.

I''ve been playing Fifa2004 and tried to replicate the transfers etc. I finished 2nd in the league so that was a bit off. But managed to pick up Hux, Helveg, Safri, Svensson (no Bentley in the game). The premiership season started off tough with a loss to Spurs and then a draw with Middlesborough but soon thereafter some scintillating matches (3-2 win vs Blackburn after they came back from 2-0 down) and then a wonderful 1-0 win at Highbury (Holt scored!) and even a 1-1 tie at Old Trafford.

Helveg plays really well on the right hand side of midfield.

After 10 matches, we''re 4th.

This is how its going to be. Remember -- you heard it here first.

Of course, I''ll keep you updated with future progress.

Morning Vic, finished in the pulpit already this morning? Do you mention the mighty yellows in your sermons?

Scary stuff.

not often- though amusingly I am performing a wedding in August and the potential groom spotted my Norwich keyring. He was gutted being a binner!! I have threatened to wear my Norwich scarf (which of course I shan''t) But I will refer to his very poor taste in football clubs in the sermon.

And he won''t be able to answer back!!!

Good for you Vic, when I got married the vicar also mentioned the other love in my life ie. NCFC, my best man in his speech also said that although the words in the ceremony were important, so were these, and promptly read out OTBC in a silly voice.(but he is an Evertonian) also wearing a green and yellow wig. Very amusing.