Sign in to follow this  
Lennon7

Norwich V Southampton - Tomorrow

Actually really looking forward to this one. Let''s hope we keep up the electric atmosphere like the Barnsley match.

Score predictions ladies and gentlemen?

I''m heading up from Berkshire with a mate who is a Saints season ticket holder. I''m going for a 2-0 City win, he says he''d be happy with a draw!

If we play like we did against Barnsley in the second half, I reckon we''ll win 2-0. Hopefully Gunny will make sure the players aren''t too complacent as Southampton  have a really good away record. Fingers crossed for a great atmosphere again.

Yes, really looking forward to this one as well. I love night games and think it will be a bit of a nervous one to be honest. Both teams can''t afford to lose it, but hopefully with home advantage we will win, a prediction of 2-0 to us.

[quote user="macdougalls perm"]

I''m working in York tomorrow.

Desperately hoping I can get back in time for kick-off.

[/quote]Train or car? Either way, I wish you luck! Used to hate that journey!I''ll be sat in my home office with BBC sport text updates on [:(]But I''m going to continue my tendency for irrational optimism when a new manager takes over and say a good old-fashioned 2-0 victory! [:D]

Unfortunately i wont be there - I''ve been to my last game this season (Charlton away - cup, 1-1) as I now live in Turkey until September.Needless to say i will of course, be listening in on Canariesworld - thank god its only 2hours time difference - 9:45pm Kick off time here!! It''s nice having Saturday games kicking off at 5pm though :) Anyway, i digress, the atmosphere on Saturday sounded electric and really hope all in attendance reach those levels again, sounded really brilliant, was gutted to have missed out!Really looking forward to tomorrow and I''m quietly confident in predicting a 2-0 win.It''s a real wrench being so far from all things NCFC!! Thank god for the pinkun and newsnow.com!! I have a new found respect for Yankee, Houston and all the other canaries across the globe!!

4 - 0 City (1-0 HT)

Cureton

Russell

Cureton

Lupoli last few minutes (and he''ll go mental and love it)

with Hoolahan to assist first 3 and Bell for Lupoli''s

[:D] What do you reckon the odds are on that? 250/1? [:P]

I went to buy my tickets today, and by the looks of it it will be close to sell-out tomorrow night.

Asked for 3 tickets, the guy told me there is only 1 or 2 places left available with 3 seats remaining, so we have been hooked up in the top corner of the Barclay weyhey! Good view mind....:)

I''m fairly confident of a win.  Not sure the new manager effect will help Southampton.  They''re in too much of a mess right now on and off the pitch, and its the not quite the same situation Forest were in.  I reckon Donny on Friday is a tougher game than this one.