Sign in to follow this  
Blofield Canary

Southampton's Huge Support

According to their website they have taken an allocation of 367 tickets for tomorrows match priced at £13.70 adults and £1 kids. Good to see their fans are sticking with their struggling club despite the clearly over priced tickets.

[quote user=" Baldrick"]

Would you want too make a 450 mile round trip too watch  shi* play?. 

[/quote]

Haven''t over 1,000 of us been doing that all season?

[quote user=" Baldrick"]

Would you want too make a 450 mile round trip too watch  shi* play?. 

[/quote]

That''s what I''m doing Friday [:)]

We will always have a great support following the Yellows!

Thats the proudest thing about Norwich City FC.

Good news is that the game is a sell out so 2000 extra city fans have snapped up the unused away seats. Hopefully the ground should be rocking with the biggest home support for many years.

If the majority of Saints fans can''t be bothered to support their club in its time of need then b*llocks to them, they don''t deserve a club at all. That''s all I''m saying on the matter. It angers me a hell of a lot. [:@]

I actually don''t blame their fans.  Compared to our problems, their club is in a far far worse state than ours.  Rupert Lowe seems to be a latter day version of Robert Chase!

[quote user="Largey"]

We will always have a great support following the Yellows!

Thats the proudest thing about Norwich City FC.

[/quote]Says it all tbh[:$]It doesnt matter if we have a rubbish team - as long as the support is good[8-)]

[quote user="JJ"]

I actually don''t blame their fans.  Compared to our problems, their club is in a far far worse state than ours.  Rupert Lowe seems to be a latter day version of Robert Chase!

[/quote]

They must be in a great situation if he''s like the new Robert Chase.  If you believe what you read on this board he was the greatest thing to happen to this club, and he''s an absolute saint compared to Delia!!!!

[quote user="JJ"]

[/quote]

I agree, Southampton are one of the few clubs in this league that are much worse off than we are!

Southampton have never had great support anyway, even when they were in the Premiership they rarely filled their stadium.

[quote user="JJ"]

[/quote]

I think that some Southampton fans might say that Rupert Lowe is actually closer to Robert Maxwell...........[:P]

[quote user="Camuldonum"][quote user="JJ"]

[/quote]

I think that some Southampton fans might say that Rupert Lowe is actually closer to Robert Maxwell...........[:P]

[/quote]

In a physical sense I suspect some of the less charitable Saints fans wish he was.....

[quote user="Camuldonum"][quote user="JJ"]

[/quote]

[/quote]

Wot! at the bottom of the Atlantic?  ...How apt! just off the Canary''s

Do you know what CT, despite all the frustrations over the last few years I never gave that a thought.

The one thing we can be proud of over this bloody awful period is the support. We Bury Yellas have been to most home and away games.

How many of us have enjoyed away games - the pub - the atmosphere spoilt only by the game!!! Happy days!