Sign in to follow this  
Robert Ketts Yellow Army

Brief and mildly amusing Bryan Gunn anecdote...

My friend emailed me this morning.

"I went round his house in the summer, as ***** knows his wife - who''s an artist - and thought we might like to buy one of her paintings. Gunny offered to make me a cup of tea. He''s got zero management experience - Norwich are going down!!!!"

Your right its brief, but its as amusing as genitial warts and as confusing as the Labour government.........................

[quote user="Canaries in Bed"]Your right its brief, but its as amusing as genitial warts and as confusing as the Labour government.........................[/quote]

lol, I don''t quite understand what''s amusing about it though.  My bad [:(]

[quote user="BG"]

"I went round his house in the summer, as ***** knows his wife - who''s an artist - and thought we might like to buy one of her paintings. Gunny offered to make me a cup of tea. He''s got zero management experience - Norwich are going down!!!!"

[/quote]

I''m no expert on anecdotes, but i''d stick my neck out and say it was mild.

I think it''s one of those sexist anecdotes where men are actually daft enough to make a cup of tea in their own homes, when they have a perfectly good wife to do it.

[quote user="WeAreYellows49"]

[quote user="Canaries in Bed"]Your right its brief, but its as amusing as genitial warts and as confusing as the Labour government.........................[/quote]

[/quote]

Perhaps it''s because he thinks it''s funny because Gunny isn''t master in his own cave and didn''t drag Mrs G into the kitchen so that SHE made the tea ?

( Mods : Am I allowed to write that on here ? )

[quote user="WeAreYellows49"]

[/quote]

Not that I have ever had them, well I do say that it is a twin birth mark[:P]

[quote user="BG"]

[/quote]

My wife makes me hot drinks sometimes, she''s not got any management experience.....we''re doomed

[quote user="......and Smith must score."][quote user="WeAreYellows49"]

[/quote]

Perhaps it''s because he thinks it''s funny because Gunny isn''t master in his own cave and didn''t drag Mrs G into the kitchen so that SHE made the tea ?

( Mods : Am I allowed to write that on here ? )

[/quote]

Ahhhhhhhhh right [:^)]

lol oh well different strokes for different folks and all that [:D]

[quote user="Canaries in Bed"][quote user="WeAreYellows49"]

[/quote]

Not that I have ever had them, well I do say that it is a twin birth mark[:P]

[/quote]

Sureeeeeeeeeeeeeeee it''s birthmarks [;)][:D]

[quote user="BG"]Apparently she''s very good at art; she sells her work and is respected. According to my mum. But she''s a bit pissed[/quote]Is that her in your avatar?

[quote user="BG"]Apparently she''s very good at art; she sells her work and is respected. According to my mum. But she''s a bit pissed[/quote]

Can your mum help us with;

genital warts

transfer window

tuesday''s score

[quote user="BG"]Apparently she''s very good at art; she sells her work and is respected. According to my mum. But she''s a bit pissed[/quote]

Anyway BG, we''re all men here, you don''t have to worry about your mum being a bit pissed.

[quote user="Grim Roeder"][quote user="BG"]

[/quote]

I''m no expert on anecdotes, but i''d stick my neck out and say it was mild.

[/quote]

I think it has been written under a very strong political regime, perhaps Stalinist, and has been heavily edited by "The Authorities". I''m sure originally it was hilarious.  

you know that from him making a cup of tea!!!

at his house,.... !!!

just says it all really , if you worked with the guy for 22 years and said that i would have agreed , crap post

Mrs Gunn had a exihibition in Elm Hill once and some wag wrote in the visitors book '' Pehaps Susan Gunn should stick to painting her nails''

[quote user="snakepiter"]

Mrs Gunn had a exihibition in Elm Hill once and some wag wrote in the visitors book '' Pehaps Susan Gunn should stick to painting her nails''

[/quote]

My mum met Bryan Gunn and said he was lacking in charisma...

It''s not looking good