Sign in to follow this  
nutty nigel

Rays funds for the Academy with the Pink un Pickers.

[quote user="Gentleman Jim"]

Thanks for all those impressive stats and hard work Nutty, don''t know how you do it, you''re a star !

[/quote]

I''ll echo this! Unbelievable. [Y]

[quote user="The Great Drinkell"]Hi Nutty, good stats these but for winning money who is best to a £1 stake?? we can all predict Man Utd at old Trafford![/quote]

Yes The Great Drinkell, betting for ourselves we would have to make a profit, but luckily value is something we don''t have to worry about. All we need is six winners. That''s all we ask for because the bet is free. Billy Dixon stumps up the tenner every week so we cannot lose. If we have just one winning week in the season we will make a profit for the academy. So strike rate is the be all and end all of this game. Unfortunately it''s still not that easy because as has been proved time and time again there is usually "one for the bookie" amongst the six we end up with.

[quote user="IncH_HigH"]

Can I call a recount please!!![:|] Nutty on 4-4 this month[;)]

Have you employed a picker to pick yours.[:D][:D]

[/quote]

Maybe I''ve turned the corner like last year..

I did a line of 7 myself this week Inchy. And I found just one, like we always do, to let me down. Llanelli[Y] Olympiakos[Y] AZ Alkmaar[Y] Barcelona[Y] Inter Milan[Y] Real Madrid[Y] Genoa[N] There''s always one for Billy![:|]

...so maybe not [;)]