Sign in to follow this  
Camuldonum

FYI: Not me, says Mr Foulger

I''m loving the informal tone of his responses these days. "Yeah, yeah" indeed... he sounds like a Premiership footballer in a post-match press conference at the end of the day, y''know...

[quote user="1st Wizard"]All it says is that it isn''t him..............could be someone else though![/quote]I thought the same Wiz, he was very careful with what he said, certainly the only thing he ruled out was himself...

[quote user="Mushroom"][quote user="1st Wizard"]All it says is that it isn''t him..............could be someone else though![/quote]

I thought the same Wiz, he was very careful with what he said, certainly the only thing he ruled out was himself...
[/quote]

Exactly! Mushroom.[Y]

There are two interesting lines in that

"story". One, given recent speculation about whether Smith and Jones are

looking to sell or merely for new investment, is:

"Foulger confirmed that Smith and Wynn Jones were still actively looking

to sell the club but that he''d heard nothing to say that any deal had

been done."The other is the stuff about trying to boost the transfer fund.

I like the way they use credible sources for stories...

"The Evening News'' sister paper the Pink Un has seen an incredible amount of speculation on its website messageboard over the weekend"

[quote user="dhickl"]

I like the way they use credible sources for stories...

"The Evening News'' sister paper the Pink Un has seen an incredible amount of speculation on its website messageboard over the weekend"

[/quote]Exactly! "GoodNewsGordon, who works for the club, stated the new owners would be in place soon, and that two Premiership players had been spotted in Morrisons."

Foulger is a real fan to give him his dues. Is unusual to see him quoted on things as I think he usually prefers to stay out of the limilight. Don''t know if you can read anything into his recent appearances at press conferences or not. Perhaps Delia and MWJ just were not around and they felt they needed someone else there from the board. 

If there is any further investment I would be I would be utterly amazed if it was from him though. I suppose though he may have some useful contacts in the business community.

[quote user="National express super guard "]Mr Foulger does appear to be a bit of a rebel these days, talking to the fans just won''t do. Actually Munby and Doomy have been chatty lately, the only ones to be quiet are mr and mrs wynn-jones. coincidence?
[/quote]

Some weeks ago on this Board it was said that Delia had gone back to work to write a new book to help fund the Club. Delia does not type or use a computer. She has personally told me that she writes all her books long hand. In the circumstances maybe some of those on this Board could believe that there are things in life, other than NCFC,  like WORK for example and perhaps, just perhaps, our 67 yr old owner is doing that and give her some credit! On the other hand perhaps she is not well........ has anyone enquired?

[quote user="Bobert"]

[quote user="National express super guard "]Mr Foulger does appear to be a bit of a rebel these days, talking to the fans just won''t do. Actually Munby and Doomy have been chatty lately, the only ones to be quiet are mr and mrs wynn-jones. coincidence?
[/quote]

Some weeks ago on this Board it was said that Delia had gone back to work to write a new book to help fund the Club. Delia does not type or use a computer. She has personally told me that she writes all her books long hand. In the circumstances maybe some of those on this Board could believe that there are things in life, other than NCFC,  like WORK for example and perhaps, just perhaps, our 67 yr old owner is doing that and give her some credit! On the other hand perhaps she is not well........ has anyone enquired?

[/quote]

I have no idea what Delia is up to but also her mother has been very ill and she has been spending a lot of time with her.

[quote user="Camuldonum"][quote user="Bobert"]

[/quote]

[/quote]

I have no idea what Delia is up to but also her mother has been very ill and she has been spending a lot of time with her.

[/quote]

Her mum is ill, and as reported when Roeder was sacked, she had a deadline for her new book.  I guess she could get the Chief Exec of the club to take her place regarding the club, but there isn''t anyone to take her place with the book.

[quote user="Camuldonum"][quote user="Bobert"]

[/quote]

[/quote]

[/quote]

I was told that over a week ago, posted what id been told and it got ignored so I didn''t think Id bother explaining again lol, thanks Cam

[quote user="WeAreYellows49"][quote user="Camuldonum"][quote user="Bobert"]

[/quote]

[/quote]

[/quote]

I was told that over a week ago, posted what id been told and it got ignored so I didn''t think Id bother explaining again lol, thanks Cam

[/quote]

I believe it is a very fraught situation although I don''t know where things stand currently but if she has stopped concentrating on football that may not be entirely surprising.  I can confirm Bobert''s comment: she is not computer literate and anything emailed in her direction (ie Norwich City or the Cookery Forum) has to be printed out for her.

No doubt she will be back, for better or for worse as they say.[:|]

Delia may not use a computer, but you can bet your life she has a PA/secretary who does.

Contrary to popular belief, Delia does answer letters, they are always typed neatly (by her PA). Delia did mention at the AGM that she was having to concentrate on going back to work to increase funds, so no doubt that is what she is doing at the moment.