Sign in to follow this  
Huh?!

Simon Lappin Given a lifeline

Finally looks like someone has got some sense and let training do the talking.  Gunn is prepared to give Lappin another chance, and hopefully he''ll be in the squad tonight.  Think it is really unfair the way he has been treated.

[quote user="city4life"]Finally looks like someone has got some sense and let training do the talking.  Gunn is prepared to give Lappin another chance, and hopefully he''ll be in the squad tonight.  Think it is really unfair the way he has been treated.
[/quote]

Agreed - although I am very much against Gunn as manager, I fully endorse what he seems to be doing with Lappin. I''d love to see the guy come on the pitch again, one thing''s for sure he would get a hell of a reception after the way he was frozen out by GR!   

[quote user="Yellow Rider"]

[quote user="city4life"]Finally looks like someone has got some sense and let training do the talking.  Gunn is prepared to give Lappin another chance, and hopefully he''ll be in the squad tonight.  Think it is really unfair the way he has been treated.
[/quote]

Agreed - although I am very much against Gunn as manager, I fully endorse what he seems to be doing with Lappin. I''d love to see the guy come on the pitch again, one thing''s for sure he would get a hell of a reception after the way he was frozen out by GR!   

[/quote]

agreed