Sign in to follow this  
barmyyarmy

Allback, back to england?

news reports in sweden, are currently speculating the possibility of marcus allback making a return back to the english league. after returning to Ogryte IS who he had started his career with, he has found it hard to adapt with their side. There is speculation that a numebr of teams, QPR, Bristol City and Norwich are interested in the big sweed. Any truth in this?

i think he is 35 yes, but wasn''t dublin around about the age when he played for us? he could be quite an interesting target man, who has proven himself internationally after playing for sweden for god so many years .. a interresting one this, yes.

i wouldnt compare him to dublin as he is a very different player but yeah if he is fit then age is no barrier as far as im concerned. could get larsson alongside him for a great partnership [:P]

calm down, i don''t think larsson would really be coming to a club like norwich, allback thats a possibility? however, bristol city will surely be firm faviourtes after steve brooker looking likely he''s leaving this january.

not being funny, why come on here making up pointless rumors? unless

you have evidence for them .. don''t bother.Hypocrite

[quote user="barmyyarmy"]

calm down, i don''t think larsson would really be coming to a club like norwich, allback thats a possibility? however, bristol city will surely be firm faviourtes after steve brooker looking likely he''s leaving this january.

[/quote]i was being sacarstic..