Sign in to follow this  
Canary Cupcake

Are all the nasties asleep..?

I was thinking the same, all the negative, miserable old sods seem to be missing! [:P]

[quote user="CT "]But I''m still here [:P][/quote]Not now you''ve just drank that tea I poured some horse tranquilizer in [:P]Hopefully we''ll win tomorrow and keep them away for another week or so!

[quote user="AJ"]I was thinking the same, all the negative, miserable old sods seem to be missing! [:P]
[/quote]

That''s a very anti PC statement. You cannot persecute misserable old sods,

This could well be another case for the human rights issue.[;)]

[quote user="IncH_HigH"]

[quote user="Mr. Bump"]Lose tomorrow and they''ll be back don''t you worry
[/quote]

And that''s how predictable Mr Smith(Smudger) is.[;)]

[/quote]

The bloke cant win people whinge when hes on here and when hes not?!?!

[quote user="Gazza"][quote user="IncH_HigH"]

[/quote]

[/quote]

[/quote]

Losers are not supposed to win that''s the whole point.

[quote user="Canary Cupcake"]

[quote user="renegade tootsie"]Saucers of milk all round then.....[/quote]oh..oooh!! One of ''em woken up. [;)]

[/quote]It''s because they smelt the argumentive air!

[quote user="The Butler"][quote user="Gazza"][quote user="IncH_HigH"]

[/quote]

[/quote]

[/quote]

Losers are not supposed to win that''s the whole point.

[/quote]

Am sure the feeling is probably mutual?!?!

[/quote]

I hope you are not including me? Ive been quite chirpy since that prat got the boot and the legends were put in charge. See my posts and threads since...im fully behind this new management, how could i not be? These guys are bloody legends!!! Nothing to moan about so im not moaning. If we did go down obviously i wouldnt be happy, but i wouldnt be blaming Gunn and co, the blame for that falls flat at the feet of Roeder and the board. At the moment im quite content and happy to go around with a smile on my face as we have finally got a manager i like and respect.

[quote user="Arturo Whittlupoli"]

[/quote]

I hope you are not including me? Ive been quite chirpy since that prat got the boot and the legends were put in charge. See my posts and threads since...im fully behind this new management, how could i not be? These guys are bloody legends!!! Nothing to moan about so im not moaning. If we did go down obviously i wouldnt be happy, but i wouldnt be blaming Gunn and co, the blame for that falls flat at the feet of Roeder and the board. At the moment im quite content and happy to go around with a smile on my face as we have finally got a manager i like and respect.

[/quote]

What Arturo said....................oh, and I never hide..................never!  [:|]

I havent been hiding anyway, I do have a business to run as i am only semi retired and add to the fact of my trips to hospital, I havent had much time lately. But when I have been on here its been all positive.[:D]

[quote user="1st Wizard"][quote user="Arturo Whittlupoli"]

[/quote]

[/quote]

What Arturo said....................oh, and I never hide..................never!  [:|]

[/quote]

Dave, you must be rubbish at hide and seek.

[quote user="A Load of Squit"][quote user="1st Wizard"][quote user="Arturo Whittlupoli"]

[/quote]

[/quote]

[/quote]

Dave, you must be rubbish at hide and seek.

[/quote]

Giggle.  [Y]

[quote user="AJ"]I was thinking the same, all the negative, miserable old sods seem to be missing! [:P]
[/quote]

So I take it you were happy with the way we were progressing downward under Roeder and didnt moan? For the record I havent moaned since that idiot got the well deserved sack. Guess all NCFC fans who wanted Roeder out were all OAPs then eh?

[quote user="Arturo Whittlupoli"]

[/quote]

So I take it you were happy with the way we were progressing downward under Roeder and didnt moan? For the record I havent moaned since that idiot got the well deserved sack. Guess all NCFC fans who wanted Roeder out were all OAPs then eh?

[/quote]

To be fair Art, we''ve only played one game, which we won. Not really gonna get us all fired up to complain is it?!

We''ve been progressing downward for a good few seasons now, and it would be wrong to lay the blame all with Roeder. We have played better football (on the deck) since he arrived, we''ve got a few players that seem to have talent (Clingan, Bell, Pattison, Stefanovic if he comes back, and Hoolahan).

The guy was a d**k without a doubt. But just cos he''s gone doesn''t mean our troubles float away on the breeze. And if you think they have then the board''s crafty plan to placate the fans by putting the "bleeding yellow and green" brigade in charge has really worked a treat!

[quote user="Chunky Norwich"]Mr Bump also forgot to change his Canaries In Bed (I think) avatar as well. Why do people have more than one sign-in name?[/quote]We''re not the same person [:S][:|]And no Arturo not you, I was thinking Smudger etc..

[quote user="Mr. Bump"][quote user="Chunky Norwich"]Mr Bump also forgot to change his Canaries In Bed (I think) avatar as well. Why do people have more than one sign-in name?[/quote]
We''re not the same person [:S][:|]

And no Arturo not you, I was thinking Smudger etc..

[/quote]

Pleased to hear that Bump.[:D]

[quote user="Mook"][quote user="Arturo Whittlupoli"]

[/quote]

[/quote]

To be fair Art, we''ve only played one game, which we won. Not really gonna get us all fired up to complain is it?!

[/quote]

I know its only 1 game, but like i said im happy with the appointment and like and respect those guys, and it would take a lot for me to talk negative of those legends.