Sign in to follow this  
barmyyarmy

worries ..

what happens to gunn if all goes wrong? he becomes manager as a legend .. say if he becomes under the pressure that roeder was. will he not be hated as a manager for possibly ruining our club? for example if we do go down .. will gunn be blamed? im worried for him, due to his legendary status, their is great pressure for him to perform, something I see difficult to do under the current crop of players .. or do you feel if we do go down, gunn will still be classed a legend at this football club, or will he be known as the main who relegated norwich?

to be honest, if gunn became a success at our club. I could see him being here for the long term, I feel he is one of few managers we have had recently who understands the need for a long term type of stability, starting from the board room down to the manager. Gunn is norwich threw and threw, but if he does become a success he will almost certainly draw interest from other clubs.

In answer to your question, I don''t think GUnn would be blamed by the fans. They would go straight over his head and the board would finally cop the blame big time.

What if we get bought out and the new board want''s a fresh manager for the new regime at the end of the season? Maybe Gunn will be put back upstairs depending on how well he does?

[quote user="1st Wizard"][quote user="Belaugh Yellow"]

I would point the finger at roader he put us in this situation not Gunny

[/quote]

Yeah, him too!

[/quote]

But didn''t Grant put Roeder in that position, and Worthington put Grant in that position, and Hamilton put Worthington in that position?

You can''t hang the blame for everything on Glenn Roeder as much as he winds you up (which I find quite amusing, incidentally).