Sign in to follow this  
city-till-i-die

LEEDS CANARY (KEV)

Dave - I''m not receiving your PM''s. Dunno whats happening.

As of Saturday mornings post, I hadn''t got the programme. I''m hoping it will be at home waiting for me when I get home tonight.

However, the post has been really unreliable around our end recently. I hope Postman Prat delivers my tickets for the Doncaster game on friday night in time.

I''ll let you know as soon as I receive the Barnsley programme mate.

Kev

[quote user="leedscanary"]

Dave - I''m not receiving your PM''s. Dunno whats happening.

As of Saturday mornings post, I hadn''t got the programme. I''m hoping it will be at home waiting for me when I get home tonight.

However, the post has been really unreliable around our end recently. I hope Postman Prat delivers my tickets for the Doncaster game on friday night in time.

I''ll let you know as soon as I receive the Barnsley programme mate.

Kev

[/quote]lol

Well old Prat didn''t deliver the goods again today.

Fingers crossed for tomorrow!

And double fingers crossed for my Donny tickets!

Dave,

Received programme today! thank you very much.

Sorry to do this on the public forum, to everyone else looking in, but the PM system doesn''t appear to working between us!

Anyway Dave - check your missus''s Paypal account and withdraw your "pint" before she spends it!

I''ve included my email address with the paypal payment, so if you need to contact me you have it now.

So, 4 days froms Wisbeach to Leeds? Not bad for a "first class" postal service eh? At those rates I should get my match tickets on Friday morning, with just hours to spare!!

Cheers!

Leeds Canary (Kev)

Well old Prat didn''t deliver the goods again today.

Fingers crossed for tomorrow!

And double fingers crossed for my Donny tickets!

[/quote]lol...think i posted it friday so will be with you soon i hope :-) and your tickets [Y]

Dave,

Received programme today! thank you very much.

Sorry to do this on the public forum, to everyone else looking in, but the PM system doesn''t appear to working between us!

Anyway Dave - check your missus''s Paypal account and withdraw your "pint" before she spends it!

I''ve included my email address with the paypal payment, so if you need to contact me you have it now.

So, 4 days froms Wisbeach to Leeds? Not bad for a "first class" postal service eh? At those rates I should get my match tickets on Friday morning, with just hours to spare!!

Cheers!

Leeds Canary (Kev)

[/quote]scrub my last post...lol was reading half way up the page....glad you got it...hope your tickets arrive in time....and yes 4 day delivery wow..it only a 4 hour drive..lol

im going to bristol game so if you cant make it and want me to pick u up a program just ask :-)

and i will quickly withdraw my beer money(lol)....cheers [B]