Sign in to follow this  
James Kent

Before anyone mentions the Play-offs....................

Let me just remind everyone that it would take 13/14 wins from 17 games.

Now I can''t see us doing that!

Besides the really tests will come away and we probably still be poor away from home.

[quote user="Jim Kent"]Let me just remind everyone that it would take 13/14 wins from 17 games. Now I can''t see us doing that! Besides the really tests will come away and we probably still be poor away from home.[/quote]

Hopefully after last season people will know better than to start thinking we''ll make the play-offs. Despite the euphoria of Gunn''s first game and a half in charge, it''ll still be an achievement to avoid relegation. That''s the situation, but we''ve made a good start!!!

[quote user="Jim Kent"]Let me just remind everyone that it would take 13/14 wins from 17 games. Now I can''t see us doing that! Besides the really tests will come away and we probably still be poor away from home.[/quote]

So you''re saying there''s a chance...!

May I also add that we have beaten two of the worse teams in the league at home. All games are tough but lets wait and see what happens on the road shall we? Am def going on Friday now!!

[quote user="TheCanaryFan"]

May I also add that we have beaten two of the worse teams in the league at home. All games are tough but lets wait and see what happens on the road shall we? Am def going on Friday now!!

[/quote]I blame you for jynxing us...