Sign in to follow this  
lincoln canary (& Golden Coppel)

CITY v SOUTHAMPTON - OFFICIAL MATCH THREAD

[quote user="K Lo"]Well I don''t know about you guys but I''m sitting at my desk at work in Austria, reading these comments and watching the BBC''s live text updates. It''s about as good as I can do at the moment!![/quote]

I''m listening on Naarfolk because I was working oop north today and have only just got in.

Was desperate to get back in time to get to Carra Rud but if we win it''ll make up for it.

B*gger. 2-2. Let''s hope Purse signs on the dotted line before friday - we need more at the back.....

not good with other results down there, forest, Donny and Charlton all winning, shame since we sounded so dominant.

[quote user="leedscanary"]Bramley, near Pudsey. Yeah, tickets for Donny game are on their way. Can;t wait mate. Will be first time this season[/quote]

Im going on my own if you fancy a lift. I live just by Bramley. Only going if we win mind!!

[quote user="leedscanary"]Bramley, near Pudsey. Yeah, tickets for Donny game are on their way. Can;t wait mate. Will be first time this season[/quote]

I was out in Pudsey last weekend for my sins!  Funny night!

Any idea if there are tickets available on the night?  Not sure if I''ll be back north in time.

No Subs, but being fair the players out there are not doing much wrong, we''re easily better on possession and have had more shots, we''ve just been caught out again...funny how this keeps happening.

[quote user="TheCanaryFan"]

Im going on my own if you fancy a lift. I live just by Bramley. Only going if we win mind!!

[/quote]

I''m dragging along a mate as I didn''t know there were many of us up in Leeds. Cheers for the offer though. D''ya go to many games?

[quote user="Indy_Bones"]Lupoli and Pattison on for Cureton and Hoolahan.
[/quote]

Thanks mate - come on Lupo... this is made for him to steal the show

Only just got in and got Canary World working and was about to post why no subs? Surely Lupoli and/or Cort is worth a shout? [*-)]

[quote user="CDMullins"]Two Canary fans in Castleford !![/quote]

Big meet up in a pub in Leeds for the next televised match then me thinks!

[quote user="LeedsYellow"]

[quote user="CDMullins"]Two Canary fans in Castleford !![/quote]

Big meet up in a pub in Leeds for the next televised match then me thinks!

[/quote]

That sounds like a top plan! Although I have found it difficult persuading various bar staff to switch the TV on to the Norwich channel!

I can''t stand it! I keep going over to the funniest footballer names thread for light relief. Nearly sh*t myself just now laughing. What a strange night I''m having! Come on Lupes be a hero.