Sign in to follow this  
Ncfc-Jack

BBC Norfolk

Anyone having problems with internet radio service?

havent been able to listen due to contractial reasons... having to listen via BBC Solent....

Yeahup, the game footage is licenced to Canaries World.You''ll have to listen via a normal radio I''m afraid.

No problem.It''s a pain in the backside tbh, they should let us listen free through the bbc, we pay our bloody licencing fee''s for them! If it helps, cup games are available on the net - not that it applies to us anymore [:|]

I can''t seem to do the pm things on here for some reason!

Really annoys me (even though I live in Norwich and just listen on the old FM/AM) that people who happen to live elsewhere, pay their TV license and still have to then buy an ''add-on'' to listen to their team.  With all the money in football, you might think it a nice gesture to allow the supporters the right to listen to their team.  Sigh.  Money, money money.

[quote user="AJ"]I can''t seem to do the pm things on here for some reason![/quote]I thought that was just me. Works on IE, doesn''t on Firefox.

Would never pay for Canariesworld based on principle - I pay my BBC licence fee. Currently, I live in Fife but mother lives in radio norfolk range so I phone her and leave the phone open to the radio.....yeah sad I know!

Pity someone hasn''t thought of a ''asiaplatetv'' for the radio.....ie someone uplifts the broadcast to the net FTA.

[quote user="Mr. Bump"][quote user="AJ"]I can''t seem to do the pm things on here for some reason![/quote]I thought that was just me. Works on IE, doesn''t on Firefox.[/quote]There is a way to get to them - in the bottom right corner from the quick links dropdown select private messages.