Sign in to follow this  
barmyyarmy

Matty Patty Dear O' Dear ..

I''ve been watching matty recently, and to be honest he is a hero. I go to each game, and everything he does .. its amazing. His one-two ability, running around in circles, standing up front, the movement levels are off the scale. The most impressive thing about matty, is his drive .. he is destined to play top flight football, i think since coming to norwich he has adopted a bit of curetons game into his own, a mouse .. doing very little. One question about cureton .. why did he get a round off applause last night ? not being funny .. he didn''t really have many touches .. apart from a few headers to my amazment .. and also, a couple of wasted effort. I honestly believe, if we can replace players like cureton, and the remarkable matty pattyson, i feel we could get somewhere this season. Rather than being in a scrap down the bottom, and when roeder signed carl cort .. did he really understand, he''s a what 6 foot 4 striker who can''t header the ball. With no pace, and no really quality .. why is that every manager who comes to norwich, signs below par players. I just hope gunn isn''t one of these, darren purse .. am i encouraged .. no. Despite his falling out with the manager at cardiff, there must be other reasons for him not being able to hold a regular place in the side each week .. fingers crossed that i''m wrong.

[quote user="Fabregas- Poor Mans Ian Crook"]We get average players in because we don''t have the money to go and buy the good quality players that cost over 1 mill.[/quote]

i don''t neccesarly agree with that, i think you can get quality players for less than that. Look at wes, i would class him as a quality player. Their is an oppurtunity to buy players on the market for small fee''s, we just need to look at the correct sort of players.