Sign in to follow this  
ROBFLECK

The Pressure on friday's game is now extreme

It wouldn''t have been with the right result against a weak Soton side...

Wonder how Gunn will approach this game...? Donny confident on the back of a win, this will show his real pedigree as a manager.
I want them to go all out for a win, don''t sit back Gunny!

let''s be honest, they were a weak side, Charlton were weak side, just as we are a weak side. Maybe this loss of 2 points will be a kick up the ar*e for Fridays game. As for form teams, we normally do better against the teams play well anyway. Some of our best performances have been against decent teams, B''ham, Wolves, Reading, let''s focus on our own game and not worry too much about the opposition.

Please don''t play Cureton or Hoolahan up front on there own, like GR did with Lita, we need more than that up front to make any impact on friday, play Lupoli and Cort an put pressure on Doncaster or we will be two down before we are even out of the tunnel ....

[quote user="YellowRoad"]Please don''t play Cureton or Hoolahan up front on there own, like GR did with Lita, we need more than that up front to make any impact on friday, play Lupoli and Cort an put pressure on Doncaster or we will be two down before we are even out of the tunnel ....[/quote]

i agree with you there, but i have a feeling the side will be kept the same for friday nights game. Cort starting, i can''t really see it happening ..