Sign in to follow this  
er indoors

Lucky Omen - Doncaster & Wolves back to back?

Incredibly this same combination of opponents provided us with our biggest winning streak of the season - 2 GAMES!!!!!! Reason for optimism but a real pointer as to why we are where we are in the league.

Wolves will give us a twatting at Molineux im sorry to say... we can beat Donny.. but its going to be VERY tough

jas :)

[quote user="jas the barclay king"]

Wolves will give us a twatting at Molineux im sorry to say... we can beat Donny.. but its going to be VERY tough

[/quote]

with donny flying at the minute and our abysmal record at wolves, expect no points here. in fact i can see two heavy defeats here. and this message board will be full of anarchy, full of people clueless as to who to vent their anger and feeling very cold about letting delia and co off the hock for appointing gunn. people feeling stupid that they saw the trio of legends as the messiahs

We have only ever won once at Moulineux in our history and it is always one game I write off as a beating - happy to avoid a hiding there

Donny will be awkward , they are going well at the mo , think I would take a point there

Beat Brizzle C , lose at PNE . Beat Burnley and Cov lose at QPR , draw at Blackpool and home to Cardiff , Beat Argiggle , Lose at Brum , draw with Wendies , Lose at Swansea , Beat Watford and essex overspill fc , lose to Reading and draw at Charlton

we end the  season on 49 - maybe less if my derby prediction is optimistic - looksa real struggle to get to 50 points and safety  -

SQUEAKY BUM TIME  

c

we could go to charlton on the last day with both teams needing a win to stay up..... have we got the stomach for the fight.. Fulham away anyone?