Sign in to follow this  
PhatCanary

Its down to the board now

As i said on canary call earlier,it''s now up to Delia and the board to back their new puppets..erm sorry dream team, we need two forwards and at least 1 more defender and midfielder, with these signings we have a small chance of staying up,without new faces we are down. It''s time for them to put up or shut up and sell up,we are in desperate trouble and after tonights second half showing new players are still desperatly needed, if Lita or Ched were still here we would have won tonights game by four or five, our lack of fire power is going to cost us dear unless Delia and the board back Gunn NOW!! If they don''t then we will go down and they must leave,no more excuses, no more spin, back your man Delia and help him get us out of this mess!

We''ll just plant another one of those magic money tree''s then shall we.......

We can''t buy players with magic beans you realise, and we literally are potless.

Yeah, cause she''s done nothing for this club... and people are beating the door down to buy aren''t they! short memories some people!

[quote user="We Want Lappin Back"]We''ll just plant another one of those magic money tree''s then shall we....... We can''t buy players with magic beans you realise, and we literally are potless.[/quote]

I think we should be asking why we haven''t got any money......over to you Mrs Smith.

[quote user="braham"]Yeah, cause she''s done nothing for this club... and people are beating the door down to buy aren''t they! short memories some people![/quote]

What the hell has that got to do with my OP, i haven''t said she''s done nothing for the club, read it again mate!!!

[quote user="We Want Lappin Back"]We''ll just plant another one of those magic money tree''s then shall we....... We can''t buy players with magic beans you realise, and we literally are potless.[/quote]

Oh silly me i forgot magic beans are only accepted in Neverland, and of course Delia has no money left, and the board are skint also, oh well they tried their best bless em, League 1 here we come.[:|][:|]

Sorry you are right we do need investment in the playing staff, I to hope the board support the new management team but we have no money. I''m sick of people suggesting the board should go when there are no better offers on the table. it''s either what we have or the administrators!

I recall that Gunn had considerable influence as to which players came to CR under both Grant and Roeder... so it does not bode well for who he might want playing under him. If the board back Gunn (highly unlikely) he will just blow the pennies on more of the same.

This club needed a wholesale clearout from top to bottom... but it has just reinforced the seige mentality of those in control.

We''re still going down.

[quote user="braham"]Sorry you are right we do need investment in the playing staff, I to hope the board support the new management team but we have no money. I''m sick of people suggesting the board should go when there are no better offers on the table. it''s either what we have or the administrators![/quote]

No need to be sorry.

The thing is braham if Delia can''t afford to back the manager then she should stop holding out for the silly money  (IMO) that she wants for the club, i just hope for all our sakes someone comes in with a few million and Gunn gets the chance to move the club away from the dreaded drop, God, league 1 footy at Carrow Road would just be so painfull.

For crying out loud put your white flag away, and here''s an idea we''re in the mire thats support the team!

I commented on the board a short while ago following Gunns Appt.I forecast that we would beat Barnsley by three or four then the board would confirm Gunns Appt as manager.This would be seen as the cheap option.He will be given no money to spend by the board.We will then struggle for the rest of the season.

I really hope i am not right.I really wish Gunny all the best for the rest of the season and pray that we stay up.Will he get the job after the seasons finished.Well i suppose that depends on Smith and Jones selling up and giving the club the financial boost it deserves.

[quote user="book end"]

[quote user="The Walking Man"]Sell to whom exactly?[/quote]

I think the administrators will take care of that.

[/quote]

Thats a massive scare for me.

[quote user="1st Wizard"][quote user="book end"]

[/quote]

[/quote]

If we are already down with say two weeks of the season left, i honestly believe the club will go into administartion and take the 10 point deduction this season and start a fresh next season in league 1. Very scary and makes me worry for the future of our great club.

[quote user="1st Wizard"][quote user="book end"]

[/quote]

[/quote]

It scares us all mate let me tell you [:(]