Sign in to follow this  
First Wizard

'Full Circle' scares me silly!

When I first saw City play, they were a third division side, now dress it up how you like, Division 1 is the third tier of English football!

Most of you won''t have experienced supporting City at that level, some of us on here can recall those days. Trust me, its no fun............especially with a recession and little live TV revenue.

After all these years, going ''Full Circle'' scares the crap out of me..............checkout todays league table:

http://www.pinkun.com/content/NCFC/Stats/2008-2009/table.aspx

Please God keep us safe.

blimey i just noticed where forest were! theyve gone up fast!

we will be ok Wiz.. Gunn saved us countless times as a player and will do as a manager...

jas :)

[quote user="jas the barclay king"]

we will be ok Wiz.. Gunn saved us countless times as a player and will do as a manager...

[/quote]

I hope you''re right jas, as a player I''ve never doubted his ability once, but as a manager, he''s an unknown quantity.

if we go down it will be awfull - we would have to sell hoolahan, clingan, bell, croft, pattison, marshall etc who will allbe snapped up by championship clubs and probally have to release high earners like stefanovic and waste of spacers like nelson, fozzy will probally move on too. there will be none of the loan players and no money to replace the outgoing players

our team would look terrible!!!

rudd

semmy  doc  spillane  drury

adeyemi  russell  lappin   eagle

martin   cureton

aaaaaaaahhhhhhhhhhhhhhh!        

[quote user="1st Wizard"][quote user="jas the barclay king"]

[/quote]

I hope you''re right jas, as a player I''ve never doubted his ability once, but as a manager, he''s an unknown quantity.

[/quote]equally he could be a genius or a failurefor once wiz, smile, have a beer and keep the faith!if it goes tits up i will join you in a board out speech...but for now, just support and think upwards.

It makes me smile to think that all the time the players are trying not to play with fear you''re on here 24 hours a day trying to drum it up Wiz [:)]

It seems to be the "silly" goals that are killing us and that means urgent defensive strenthening. Once we get that back line working again we should be able to pick up the points we need. If Butterworth does come in then he would seem a good man to sort out the defence with his playing experience. Its going to be a bumpy ride come what may as last night was showed.