Sign in to follow this  
city-till-i-die

score tonight vs saints ??????

Soton also have lost a manager and form, for both sides, will go out of the window. They have a good away record. I say:

1-1 which will slightly dampen the mood as we will fail to convert a multitude of chances, esp. as we play a midfielder u front.

A quietly confident 2-0. Curo and Russel. I keep thinking this could be gearing up to be one of the most important/anticipated games of the season. We''re going to get a chance to see if the Barnsley game was another ''false-dawn'', another fluke, or whether it is the ''turnaround'' we''ve been hoping for all season. As they say, ''Rome wasn''t built in a day'', but hopefully after tonight we''ll look as if we''ve at least put some foundations down! [:D] OTBC!

If (only) we can score an early goal then I think we might swamp Southampton. The Soton players were demorailsed last week. Wotte will have motivated and re-boosted their confidence to soem extent but if they go down to an early goal with the Norwich fans making alot of noise then the cracks will soon start to appear. On the other hand........ they do have some decent players and if they manage to hold out for the first 20 mins it will be very close. Ever the optimist, I''m going for an early Norwich goal and 3 or 4 to 1 for Norwich.

I''m gonna say 2-1 City, Saints seem to perform better away from home and they could have a touch of the new manager syndrome which we enjoyed against Barnsley so I can''t see it being another rout, it is certainly winnable and is a very important game.

[quote user="the artist formerly known as VIYAG"]

Soton also have lost a manager and form, for both sides, will go out of the window. They have a good away record. I say:

1-1 which will slightly dampen the mood as we will fail to convert a multitude of chances, esp. as we play a midfielder u front.

[/quote]

I feel a draw coming along, recently we have been poor on tuesday night games. After the 4-0 win against barnsley, i feel it''ll be something to follow performance and result wise against a growing in confidence southhampton side.

[quote user="Berkshire Canary"]I''m gonna say 2-1 City, Saints seem to perform better away from home and they could have a touch of the new manager syndrome which we enjoyed against Barnsley so I can''t see it being another rout, it is certainly winnable and is a very important game.[/quote]

Exactly what i was gonna post Berkshire, I hope people keep their feet on the ground and don''t start getting p''d off if we aren''t 4-0 up after 20 minutes, reality check needed for a few fans!

I think it will be a draw,1-1 maybe. in the long run a win could do more harm than good, another win and i cant see anyone being signed.

Hope and pray we win but go for 2-1 to the Saints.  We still have a dodgy defence, not great at scoring and they also should have the bounce effect of a new manager.....just hope i am wrong

OTBC

St.John