Sign in to follow this  
kick it off

Where are they now...?

Was just thinking about the legends team of coaches we now have and wondered if anyone had any ideas what the rest of the squad from the glory days is upto?I mean, there''s the obvious with Gunn, Crook, Bowen, Butterworth, Robins, Sutton etcBut what about players like Dave Phillips (god he was bloody fantastic the season we came 3rd), Ruel Fox, Disco Dale (I know he was earlier but what a legend!), Fleck (See Disco Dale), Culverhouse, Lee Power, John Polston and dare i say it - Darren Beckford etc etc?Anyone got any ideas?

isn''t John Polstona  personal fitness trainer now? he''s got a web site somewhere.

Ian Culverhouse is involved at coaching and has worked at Brighton, Swindon and Leyton Orient as coach/assistant manager

jas :)

[quote user="Gunn Dogger "]He was born in Ipswich[/quote]Ah that explains it - thanks Dogger.Thanks Jas for those two bits - anyone any ideas on Dave Phillips?

[quote user="jas the barclay king"]

isn''t John Polstona  personal fitness trainer now? he''s got a web site somewhere.

jas :)

[/quote]

John Polston was at a game earlier this season. Sat behind me and stopped to chat with Tim Shepherd.