Sign in to follow this  
E I E I E I O

PATHETIC!!

Pathetic, Pathetic, Pathetic.The happy new manager syndrome lasted a long while (not)ohThe board have spent no money during the transfer window again except compensating a manager (Again)Anybody looking forward to a tough game away to doncaster??? I''m not!!

you really do sound stupid, until we have a team transplant we are stuck with the same team until changes can be made, this takes time, what do you expect a new manager to do, perform miracles?

Oh and why would we worry about Doncaster any more than Southampton? they are both desperate teams in the wrong part of the league. We beat Wolves, why fear any team? we have the ability, so stop whinging. Actually I am looking forward to the Doncaster game, I don''t share your negativity.

[quote user="Snakepit boys"]Pathetic, Pathetic, Pathetic.The happy new manager syndrome lasted a long while (not)ohThe board have spent no money during the transfer window again except compensating a manager (Again)Anybody looking forward to a tough game away to doncaster??? I''m not!![/quote]wind your neck in numb-nut and wipe the foam from your mouth. We played better, had the best of the game and got caught out. Gutted by the result but hardly cause for your bleating

[quote user="Snakepit boys"]Pathetic, Pathetic, Pathetic.[/quote]Not really interested in hearing the title of your Self-Portrait tbh...

[quote user="Snakepit boys"]Pathetic, Pathetic, Pathetic.

The happy new manager syndrome lasted a long while (not)

oh

The board have spent no money during the transfer window again except compensating a manager (Again)

Anybody looking forward to a tough game away to doncaster??? I''m not!!
[/quote]

Yes, bring it on! Play like we did in first and cut out the sloppy defending and we''ll be fine. Plus we were playing against their ''new manager syndrome''. 4 points from 6 despite this. Be postitive.

oh

The board have spent no money during the transfer window again except compensating a manager (Again)

[/quote]

Various ways of looking at it I would say.  I''m not a Norwich fan (although my daughter is) and she was disappointed, too.  2-0 up is always dangerous, players tend to relax a bit.  I like to see three before I stop biting my fingernails.  But it''s a point, not three points lost and it might be the point that keeps you from League One.  A loss is the only thing I can''t see a value in despite the best efforts of some posters on here[:)]

As to the compensation spend would you rather they had kept Mr Roeder?  You can''t have it both ways.  And the transfer window is not yet closed.

I always look forward to our next games whether tough or not.  I don''t know of any reason why you can''t either beat Doncaster or nick a point off them.  On the night I would say.

Yes, only one point but I still think it a lot better than nil points but that''s just me unless, of course, you feel that you should automatically win every match.  If so, I can''t help.  [:P]

oh

[/quote]

Thanks for your insight [:|]

oh

[/quote]   

Pathetic? The only thing around here that is pathetic, is you!

[quote user="geo374"]

oh

[/quote]   

Pathetic? The only thing around here that is pathetic, is you!

[/quote]

Are you forgetting our defence? They''ve been pathetic all season.

Totally agree. Shit as usual. The game should have been over by half time. Why are we sticking with the same team? One of the worst midfielders ever to wear the shirt in Fozzy!!!! He is terrible! Why can''t the management team see this. He sat 2 yards ahead of Doc all game and contributed nothing. Russell should replace Fozzy and Lupoli or Cort upfront. Also constantly working the ball wide to put crosses in to 5'' strikers is madness and Cureton couldnt hit a barn door as he showed when through on goal only to smash it straight at Davis from 8 yards out. How much is he on????? Also someone tell him the offside rule. The strangest part was City fans chanting easy, easy, easy after it was 2-0. Don''t they watch the games? Were doomed and i''m not just being a pessamist, i''m a realist.

oh

[/quote]

Reads pretty well to me......

Shame Gunn has been brought to the battle front armed only with a pea shooter... but then he took the job on.

FFS it was his first proper game, and Chippy arrived two days ago!  And we did not lose.And I thought I was impatient.

[quote user="Snakepit boys"]Pathetic, Pathetic, Pathetic.The happy new manager syndrome lasted a long while (not)ohThe board have spent no money during the transfer window again except compensating a manager (Again)Anybody looking forward to a tough game away to doncaster??? I''m not!![/quote]

Eeyore, the old grey Donkey, stood by the side of the stream, and looked at himself in the water.
"Pathetic," he said. "That''s what it is. Pathetic."
He turned and walked slowly down the stream for twenty yards, splashed across it, and walked slowly back on the other side. Then he looked at himself in the water again.
"As I thought," he said. "No better from this side. But nobody minds. Nobody cares. Pathetic, that''s what it is."