Sign in to follow this  
J Dilla (Rest In Beats)

Why are Cardiff shipping out Purse?

he is out of favour with mr jones

also he is getting on a bit and like someone said on another thread his best days are behind him.

but good signing got to be better than grounds

It seems that he has had a run in with Jones, his manager, and that the two are at daggers drawn. Added to which he could leave on a Bosman in June. If they sell him now, and he seems determined to go,  they will get some sort of fee.Don''t hold your breath! They have allowed him to discuss possibilities with NCFC, but they have said that they need to find a replacement before they will let him go. If we made a good bid, the latter might be forgotten, but can you see us making a large bid?There is little time left in the window, and while Gunny even thinks there could be a signing by Friday, I think that there must be doubts about Purse coming.I think that he would be an excellent signing, but....

[quote user="Salopian"]It seems that he has had a run in with Jones, his manager, and that the two are at daggers drawn. Added to which he could leave on a Bosman in June. If they sell him now, and he seems determined to go,  they will get some sort of fee.

Don''t hold your breath! They have allowed him to discuss possibilities with NCFC, but they have said that they need to find a replacement before they will let him go. If we made a good bid, the latter might be forgotten, but can you see us making a large bid?

There is little time left in the window, and while Gunny even thinks there could be a signing by Friday, I think that there must be doubts about Purse coming.

I think that he would be an excellent signing, but....
[/quote]

Looks like we''ve got a signing in time for Friday; just not Purse (yet?)