Sign in to follow this  
coops

FOZZY, WORST MIDFIELDER EVER TO HAVE WORN A CANARY SHIRT!!!

Why are we intent on playing Fotheringham when he constantly shows no ability? I can only think he talks a good game hence the reason he was made captain. Tonight he touched the ball a dozen times and although he scored I am basing my opinion on the season so far. He played 3 yards ahead of Doc, sitting far too deep and allowing the opposition to push us even further back. A fantasic clearance from a saints corner went all of 10 yards straight to their player who''s deflected shot went in. I suppose he will always play as he''s scottish and Gunn will want to look after his North of the boarder friends. Clingan has carried him long enough and his back must be so sore!!!!!

Third manager to pick him?   He can be useful;  and was not so bad today;   and a million miles away from anyone like dewaard hughes or about 10 other recent failures - will ner top gerry hamiltion - my personal bigbear!

[quote user="coops"]Why are we intent on playing Fotheringham when he constantly shows no ability? I can only think he talks a good game hence the reason he was made captain. Tonight he touched the ball a dozen times and although he scored I am basing my opinion on the season so far. He played 3 yards ahead of Doc, sitting far too deep and allowing the opposition to push us even further back. A fantasic clearance from a saints corner went all of 10 yards straight to their player who''s deflected shot went in. I suppose he will always play as he''s scottish and Gunn will want to look after his North of the boarder friends. Clingan has carried him long enough and his back must be so sore!!!!![/quote] 100% correct. he cost us big time again tonight

[quote user="ZippersLeftFoot"]Third manager to pick him?   He can be useful;  and was not so bad today;   and a million miles away from anyone like dewaard hughes or about 10 other recent failures - will ner top gerry hamiltion - my personal bigbear![/quote]I beg to differ on that one - he''s just as bad as the likes of Hughes if not worse. He can''t pass, tackle, run, cross, shoot (except for last night) and shows no awareness and is certainly no captain. Apart from that though, he''s quite good...

Fozzy is not as bad as Hughes and he did score last night but he did nothing else! He just runs alongside the ball, no tackles and scared to get involved! Don''t remember him doing anything last night except score!

I did not say he was good - just a million miles from being the worst midfielder ever.   Worst and ever is a huge exaggeration. 

And his performance last night was no worse than clingans.

Neither player is good enough for what we need in central midfield

[quote user="ZippersLeftFoot"]

I did not say he was good - just a million miles from being the worst midfielder ever.   Worst and ever is a huge exaggeration. 

And his performance last night was no worse than clingans.

Neither player is good enough for what we need in central midfield

[/quote]

i agree, he had a pretty decent game last night .. as you say no worse then clingan.

Would the bosss not be better off playing russell in midfield in place of fotheringham And playing 2 strikers upfront? wtf is going on?

[quote user="Canary7"]Would the bosss not be better off playing russell in midfield in place of fotheringham And playing 2 strikers upfront? wtf is going on?[/quote]

the fact that we haven''t got a decent center forward who can hold the ball up, russel is the closest thing to that. Carl cort, is unable to play the full 90 minutes. Lupoli and cureton up front, not very much happening there. That is why russel is playing upfront, and not in midfield. And to be honest, at this moment of time i rate fotherington higher than russel in center of midfield.

[quote user="coops"]Why are we intent on playing Fotheringham when he constantly shows no ability? I can only think he talks a good game hence the reason he was made captain. Tonight he touched the ball a dozen times and although he scored I am basing my opinion on the season so far. He played 3 yards ahead of Doc, sitting far too deep and allowing the opposition to push us even further back. A fantasic clearance from a saints corner went all of 10 yards straight to their player who''s deflected shot went in. I suppose he will always play as he''s scottish and Gunn will want to look after his North of the boarder friends. Clingan has carried him long enough and his back must be so sore!!!!![/quote]

yeah and he wont get any better if you lot continue to slate him! ffs he scored last night and still gets slated. give him a break, you can see his passion and commitment to the club in his celebration. stop making him the scape goat after every bad result and support him! people have very short memories, he was instrumental in our 13 game unbeaten run last year. and he is not as bad as people make out

What is it with Norwich supporters? They always have to have a scapegoat - a player to moan at and criticise when things don''t go to plan. Last season it was Ginger Pele. This season it is Fozzy. Anyone in the frame yet for next season? Get off the bandwagon, stop acting like sheep and form your own opinions.

Did Fozzy ost us today? because i seem to remember he scored which is far more than the light weight Clingan actually did yet he got MOTM... i can only imagine Sammys mum was picking the man of the match last night.

jas :)

He was at fault for their first goal with that pathetic performance and then he proceeded to shout at the rest of the team and try and blame them for it.

He has been better in the last couple of games but is not good enough and is too similar to Clingan for them to work as a partnership. Clingan is better therefore Fozzy should make way. Thankfully he is now suspended for a game so hopefully someone else will come in and make that place their own.

[quote user="Mook"]

"FOZZY, WORST MIDFIELDER EVER TO HAVE WORN A CANARY SHIRT!!!"

No he''s not.

[/quote]

too true.. Carl Robinson will always have that accolade... im better than him!

jas :)

[quote user="Jimbo_Jet_Set"]

[quote user="Mister Chops"]To be fair, he''s not as bad as Jarrett.
[/quote]

Or Shaun Carey- the worst player i''ve ever seen in a city shirt

[/quote]

Worst midfield player ever to wear a City shirt.......Ian Crook...........

Only kidding...

It has to be Jason Jarrett

For me, Des Hamilton claims the award for our worst ever midfielder. He was appalling, and summed up the quality of most of the players that Hamilton brought to the club.

[quote user="Canary7"]Would the bosss not be better off playing russell in midfield in place of fotheringham And playing 2 strikers upfront? wtf is going on?[/quote]

It certainly would appear to be the answer wouldnt it. But as our club is being run by a bunch of turds who cant seem to grasp basic football principles it will sadly never happen. By no fault of their own Russell and Fotheringham are costing us points each and every time the play.

There''s absolutely no sense in comparing him with former players, Fotheringham is shite and needs to be dropped and shipped out at the end of the season.

[quote user="Webbo118"]

What is it with Norwich supporters? They always have to have a scapegoat - a player to moan at and criticise when things don''t go to plan. Last season it was Ginger Pele. This season it is Fozzy. Anyone in the frame yet for next season? Get off the bandwagon, stop acting like sheep and form your own opinions.

[/quote]

Totally agree with that, Fozzy didn''t have a bad game last night and even grabbed a goal, are you just looking for someone to blame??