Sign in to follow this  
golden coppel

MAKE NO MISTAKE, WERE GOING DOWN

god this board is full of idiots! how can you slate me when what ive posted is the truth? ok im maybe a little bit negative but just look at some of our results this season against the so called pooer teams, they have been awfull. we might not be in the bottom three now but after two tough away games the chances are we will be

and every one whos saying look at guns record, 4 points against two crap teams is not somthing to shout about! if gunn had started with two away games im sure we wouldnt be sat with three points.

jim kent your examples of zola and irvine not being experianced?! they have been assistant managers at a national side and a well establishe premiership side, thats some better and more relevant experiance then being the mayor of a city and head of recruitment!!

[quote user="golden coppel"]god this board is full of idiots![/quote]Considering you''ve admitted to coming on here pretending to be a Reading fan previously, I wouldn''t go name-calling...[quote user="golden coppel"] how can you slate me when what ive posted is the truth?[/quote]Really? It''s ''truth'' that we''re going down? I must have missed your tenure as Mystic Meg...

[quote user="Evil Monkey"][quote user="golden coppel"]god this board is full of idiots![/quote]
Considering you''ve admitted to coming on here pretending to be a Reading fan previously, I wouldn''t go name-calling...
[quote user="golden coppel"] how can you slate me when what ive posted is the truth?[/quote]
Really? It''s ''truth'' that we''re going down? I must have missed your tenure as Mystic Meg...
[/quote]

obviously you cannot read the post properly! it is the truth that are results have been awfull.

[quote user="golden coppel"]

[quote user="Evil Monkey"][quote user="golden coppel"]god this board is full of idiots![/quote]Considering you''ve admitted to coming on here pretending to be a Reading fan previously, I wouldn''t go name-calling...[quote user="golden coppel"] how can you slate me when what ive posted is the truth?[/quote]Really? It''s ''truth'' that we''re going down? I must have missed your tenure as Mystic Meg...[/quote]

obviously you cannot read the post properly! it is the truth that are results have been awfull.

[/quote]Oh for heavens sake, please go and get some bloody spelling and grammar lessons then you might not spout so much tripe.

[quote]it is the truth that are results have been awfull.[/quote]a) our, not are.  Back of the class and 20 lines for you boy.b) They have been awful, but the main reason for them being awful, one Mr. G. Roeder, esquire, has been moved on.  Players are starting to play without fear.  Coincidence ?  I hope not.  But it is not a nailed on certainty that we are going down, as even if continue to pick up 1 point per game for the rest of the season, there are 5 or 6 teams who are equally dire, if not worse than we have been during Mr. Roeders'' tenure.golden coppel, have you attended the last 2 games ?

[quote user="golden coppel"]obviously you cannot read the post properly! it is the truth that are results have been awfull. [/quote]Of course that''s true and of course they have been awfull (sic.), but to state quite clearly that those previous results mean we''re going to get relegated in May is rubbish... we don''t know what''s going to happen and the more you spout off insults against those who point this out to you, the more of a prat you''re going to look, so turn it in....

mr gunn you have no idea what your doing ... you have only been involved in football 22 years !!! played at the very highest level ....well done gunny for someone who dont know what they are doing i would like to say well done for winning 4-0 on your first game in charge ...

if we had won our last two games 10-0 people still wouldnt be happy , !!!

[quote user="ncfcstar"][quote user="golden coppel"]

[quote user="Evil Monkey"][quote user="golden coppel"]god this board is full of idiots![/quote]
Considering you''ve admitted to coming on here pretending to be a Reading fan previously, I wouldn''t go name-calling...
[quote user="golden coppel"] how can you slate me when what ive posted is the truth?[/quote]
Really? It''s ''truth'' that we''re going down? I must have missed your tenure as Mystic Meg...
[/quote]

[/quote]

Oh for heavens sake, please go and get some bloody spelling and grammar lessons then you might not spout so much tripe.
[/quote]

ncfc star - you really should be carefull who you say things like that to. i happen to have a medical condition that is servely effecting my spelling and grammer at the minute amongst other things, i will give you the benefit of the doubt but i find that statement a bit offensive. it frustrates me more then any other when i read back and see such alarming mistakes, believe me!

[quote user="golden coppel"]

[/quote]

[/quote]

Just take a look at the title of your post then - you ''idiot'' [;)] 

we havent been in the bottom three hardly all season .... knock it off city dont need people like you , they need support ,

i still wanted norwich to win and be proved wrong about roeder i wasnt ...!!!!

but i still would have been over the moon if they won a few more games .

[quote user="golden coppel"][quote user="ncfcstar"][quote user="golden coppel"]

[/quote]

[/quote]

Oh for heavens sake, please go and get some bloody spelling and grammar lessons then you might not spout so much tripe.
[/quote]

ncfc star - you really should be carefull who you say things like that to. i happen to have a medical condition that is servely effecting my spelling and grammer at the minute amongst other things, i will give you the benefit of the doubt but i find that statement a bit offensive. it frustrates me more then any other when i read back and see such alarming mistakes, believe me!

[/quote]

So why are you exposing the debilitating effects of this "condition" on a message board? And if you read back and "see" the mistakes why do you not then correct them? Posing as someone with an illness is an insult to true sufferers.

[quote user="golden coppel"]ncfc star - you really should be carefull who you say things like that to. i happen to have a medical condition that is servely effecting my spelling and grammer at the minute amongst other things, i will give you the benefit of the doubt but i find that statement a bit offensive. it frustrates me more then any other when i read back and see such alarming mistakes, believe me![/quote]No offence mate, but I honestly have to say that I don''t believe you. At all.  I''m not trying to be controversial or insenstive here, but you''ve so far called everyone idiots and admitted that you spent your early time on these boards pretending to be someone else.  If this upsets you, then... well, frankly I don''t really care.... What I do believe is that you''re either a binner or an idiot... or, of course, both.........

[quote user="Beauseant"][quote user="golden coppel"][quote user="ncfcstar"][quote user="golden coppel"]

[/quote]

[/quote]

[/quote]

[/quote]

So why are you exposing the debilitating effects of this "condition" on a message board? And if you read back and "see" the mistakes why do you not then correct them? Posing as someone with an illness is an insult to true sufferers.

[/quote]

i mean when i read back after posting, look i dont want to get into this and would rather this was forgotten but im certainly not posing as someone with an illness, this is a very insensative statement!

people who slate others for grammer and spelling should think first really.

telling the truth about we are relegated ...

forgive me for being cpmpletely stupid here , i really was under the belief the season ended in may ,with the bottom three going down .

is it may?? ...... hardly the weather for may , i realise time flys but not that quickly .

are we in the bottom three .. no..

so how can this be the truth , when both coments are bullsh**.

go back to ipswich ... they need you more than us norwich fans do , you are talking total cr**

[/quote]

LMFAO classic [:D]

[quote user="lincoln canary"][quote user="Beauseant"][quote user="golden coppel"][quote user="ncfcstar"][quote user="golden coppel"]

[/quote]

[/quote]

[/quote]

[/quote]

[/quote]

i mean when i read back after posting, look i dont want to get into this and would rather this was forgotten but im certainly not posing as someone with an illness, this is a very insensative statement!

people who slate others for grammer and spelling should think first really.

[/quote]

People who know they have  a problem with spelling and grammer could always read their post BEFORE posting it. Even use a word processor and check it.

I think some of your points are slightly valid. Two teams below us have a game in hand. Our postion at present is dire BUT I believe we will survive JUST.

I apologise in advance to all those people who will now dissect this post for spelling and grammer mistakes.

[quote user="golden coppel"][quote user="ncfcstar"][quote user="golden coppel"]

[/quote]

[/quote]

[/quote]

[/quote]

There are lots of people on here who have medical conditions, but most of them don''t air what''s wrong with them.

Don''t worry about spelling mistakes, we all make them, me too and I have an A level in English language.  Big deal, i''m human I sometimes f**k up lol.

I have Myalgic Encephalomyalitis, and sometimes I get forgetful with spelling etc, so can kinda understand where you are coming from.

As for your opinion with regards to us going down, if we do, we do, there ain''t nothing I or you can do about it, and bleating on about it all the time won''t change the situation.

And now, boys and girls, its time for a game of Spot the Difference...First, the post that kicked it all off:[quote user="golden coppel"]ncfc star - you really should be carefull who you say things like that

to. i happen to have a medical condition that is servely effecting my

spelling and grammer at the minute amongst other things, i will give

you the benefit of the doubt but i find that statement a bit offensive.

it frustrates me more then any other when i read back and see such

alarming mistakes, believe me![/quote]And second, the reply:[quote user="lincoln canary"]i mean when i read back after posting, look i dont want to get into this and would rather this was forgotten but im certainly not posing as someone with an illness, this is a very insensative statement!

people who slate others for grammer and spelling should think first really.[/quote]

Rumbled...........

[quote user="The Butler"]I apologise in advance to all those people who will now dissect this post for spelling and grammer mistakes.[/quote]That was deliberate, right? [;)]

[quote user="Evil Monkey"][quote user="The Butler"]I apologise in advance to all those people who will now dissect this post for spelling and grammer mistakes.[/quote]
That was deliberate, right? [;)]
[/quote]

No it''s to do with my medical condition. Can''t tell my "a" from my "e" Da da.

You do feed the best lines EM. Do you also have short fat hairy legs?

[quote user="Evil Monkey"]And now, boys and girls, its time for a game of Spot the Difference...First, the post that kicked it all off:[quote user="golden coppel"]ncfc star - you really should be carefull who you say things like that

to. i happen to have a medical condition that is servely effecting my

spelling and grammer at the minute amongst other things, i will give

you the benefit of the doubt but i find that statement a bit offensive.

it frustrates me more then any other when i read back and see such

alarming mistakes, believe me![/quote]And second, the reply:[quote user="lincoln canary"]i mean when i read back after posting, look i dont want to get into this and would rather this was forgotten but im certainly not posing as someone with an illness, this is a very insensative statement!

people who slate others for grammer and spelling should think first really.[/quote]

Rumbled...........

[/quote][Y] LOL!

[quote user="The Butler"]

[/quote]I implore those posters who know me personally not to respond to this..................Are you accusing me of being a Hobbit, btw?

[quote user="Evil Monkey"][quote user="The Butler"]

[/quote]
I implore those posters who know me personally not to respond to this..................

Are you accusing me of being a Hobbit, btw?
[/quote]

Were you standing on a box when you were pictured with Jet, then?

[quote user="Beauseant"]Were you standing on a box when you were pictured with Jet, then?[/quote]No, but I''d quite like to have been on her b........... oops, best not, family forum and all that... [:)]

[/quote]
I implore those posters who know me personally not to respond to this..................

[/quote]

No just an Ernie Wise look alike. You know Morcome and........

Get out of that you can''t can you!!

[quote user="Evil Monkey"][quote user="Beauseant"]Were you standing on a box when you were pictured with Jet, then?[/quote]
No, but I''d quite like to have been on her b........... oops, best not, family forum and all that... [:)]
[/quote]

You and me both mate![:P]

[/quote]

[/quote]

Have you got hairy feet too? [:O]