Sign in to follow this  
Delia, When Do I Start??

donny away!!

I''m going, but once again will be in the Corporate part, cos the offer of being driven, beer bought for me etc was too good a temprtation pre-Roeder''s departure.  Not so sure now and would rather be with the fans, but honour bound.  I hope you all make some noise!  Even 500 of us will drown their 9,000 out.

I''m going. Sure there will be a big following as we always take loads to grounds we haven''t visited before. Scunny last season.

Something about a friday night away game as well.[:)]

I''m going and got my ticket weeks ago, got a ticket right at the back so will be singing. Got to do the ground and fought with myself (this was when Roeder was still manager remember) but in the end decided to go. Nice start to my holiday and I am really looking forward to it.

I also got my ticket weeks ago. I was so sure that roeder woudn''t be in charge and that we would have a new manager that i bought a ticket. Hopefully Gunny can do us proud!

Got my ticket, shame it''s a Friday night mind. Will be sampling the ales in Donny to celebrate our win.

[quote user="Sports Desk - Pete"]I''ll be there, weather permitting. Only away game of the season for me.[/quote]

Ahhh.........poor old Pete.

Only away game this season ? Don''t tell me those nasty slave drivers down at Archant Towers won''t even let you go to Portman Road ?

If I see you in the pub on Friday week I''ll buy you a pint of medicine to make you feel better.

[quote user="Sheffield uni Canary"]Going as well, seeming as its only a short trip from sheffield[/quote]

same here! being a friday night will make it all that better!

[quote user="kaiman"]

[quote user="Sheffield uni Canary"]Going as well, seeming as its only a short trip from sheffield[/quote]

[/quote]

I''d offer a lift but I''m in a car of four going already!

[quote user="shefcanary"][quote user="kaiman"]

[/quote]

[/quote]

Ahhh cheers mate! its ok though, me and uni canary have got a car of four aswel. Looks like theres gonna be big sheffield contingent there then!

[quote user="kaiman"][quote user="shefcanary"][quote user="kaiman"]

[/quote]

[/quote]

Ahhh cheers mate! its ok though, me and uni canary have got a car of four aswel. Looks like theres gonna be big sheffield contingent there then!

[/quote]

Sounds like it. 

Did you see that ITV documentary last night on the policing of the Steel City Derby last April.  Let''s hope that kind of policing ain''t required next Friday by South Yorkshire''s finest.  Way OTT!

[quote user="shefcanary"][quote user="kaiman"][quote user="shefcanary"][quote user="kaiman"]

[/quote]

[/quote]

[/quote]

Sounds like it. 

Did you see that ITV documentary last night on the policing of the Steel City Derby last April.  Let''s hope that kind of policing ain''t required next Friday by South Yorkshire''s finest.  Way OTT!

[/quote]

Nah, I didn''t see the documentry, but I did go to the game as my mate had a spare ticket for it and couldn''t flog it. So I decided to see if it even compared to ours with the scum. TBF it wasn''t really that over the top, after shef wed went 2-0 up there riot police were in amongst the crowd battering all in their way.

Heres the link with some photos http://www.thestar.co.uk/headlines/Fans-clash-at-Steel-City.3961009.jp 

I can''t imagine donny being like that though can it?

[quote user="shefcanary"][quote user="kaiman"][quote user="shefcanary"][quote user="kaiman"]

[/quote]

[/quote]

[/quote]

Sounds like it. 

[/quote]

Am I missing something? I thought Sheffield was the steel City.

Or are you thinking why mention Sheffield and Doncaster in the same discussion.  The answer is it is the same police force in both places.  They usually bring in cops from other towns nearby to avoid bias as they choose victims to arrest!!!

[quote user="shefcanary"]Or are you thinking why mention Sheffield and Doncaster in the same discussion.  The answer is it is the same police force in both places.  They usually bring in cops from other towns nearby to avoid bias as they choose victims to arrest!!![/quote]

Nothing to do with old bill just your comment about Steel City derby.