Sign in to follow this  
beltoncanary

Did anybody hear what Kelvin Davis said to the ball boy?

all the ball boy seemed to do is get the ball and pass it back to davis, who then turned round and seemed to have a right go at him, who then seemed to think what he done was funnytakes a real man to have a go at a young lad...

He went face to face with the poor young ball boy and gave him a mouth full, i may be wrong but it then looked as if he moved is head in a sort of i''ll nut you type of movement,the ball boy jumped out of his skin, Davis then ran back to take the goal kick,after he took the kick he turned and gave the lad a cheesy grin as if all was ok, i was disgusted with his behaviour to the kid and will be contacting the football club to see if they will get Davis side of the story as he was well out of order and i honestly believe he should get a fine at least and the ball boy deserves an apology.

what really got me was that he thought there was a funny side to it. im sorry, but if davis has a son, how would he feel if some bloke had a right go at him, scared him and then thought it was funny?davis acted like a right twat and i hope the FA ban/fine him

[quote user="beltoncanary"]what really got me was that he thought there was a funny side to it. im sorry, but if davis has a son, how would he feel if some bloke had a right go at him, scared him and then thought it was funny?

davis acted like a right twat and i hope the FA ban/fine him
[/quote]

Indeed, if some bloke acted like that towards my ten year old son in the street then he would be getting a swift clip around the ear, these players think they are so special and he should get in trouble for his pathetic actions.

[quote user="coops"]Does anyone really care????? Your missing the bigger picture my friend![/quote]

I''m sure the poor kid cared that a bloke twice his size got in his face and gave him grief!!!

We in the Barclay had wondered what was going on, we heard all the jeering and boos but couldn''t see what had happened.  Poor young lad, I hope Davis get''s a rollocking.

[quote user="WeAreYellows49"]

We in the Barclay had wondered what was going on, we heard all the jeering and boos but couldn''t see what had happened.  Poor young lad, I hope Davis get''s a rollocking.

[/quote]

notice how davis had the "guts" to do it at the river end and not at the barclay isn''t it? he wouldnt of made it out alive

jas :)

Change of subject, but who saw the steward fall head over arse as they were removing some southampton fans, quailty you''ve been framed moment!![:D]

[quote user="Gunn Dogger "]Change of subject, but who saw the steward fall head over arse as they were removing some southampton fans, quailty you''ve been framed moment!![:D][/quote]

Yeah i saw that, was really funny. I think he asked them to sit down and it all kicked off.

[quote user="timncfc"]

[quote user="Gunn Dogger "]Change of subject, but who saw the steward fall head over arse as they were removing some southampton fans, quailty you''ve been framed moment!![:D][/quote]

Yeah i saw that, was really funny. I think he asked them to sit down and it all kicked off.

[/quote]

lol the stewards in the LB were cracking up, along with us who saw it happen.

There was a distinct lack of police there last night, were the club too tight to pay, or did the club think they weren''t needed!!!

[quote user="jas the barclay king"][quote user="WeAreYellows49"]

[/quote]

notice how davis had the "guts" to do it at the river end and not at the barclay isn''t it? he wouldnt of made it out alive

[/quote]

Christ alive that wouldn''t bare thinking about lol just as well he was up the river end and not the Barclay [:D]

What’s so funny about a steward getting knocked over by a Southampton yob? I know the guy personally and I don’t care how big and ugly any of you are, but one on one you wouldn’t stand a chance with him. He was knocked off balance last night by several yobs, but they were ejected from the ground by the stewards and later arrested.

It’s a shame a few of you brainless to**ers didn’t join them!!

It was Police free last night because the Police did not think they had to be there based on previous intelligence of Southampton away games. That sort of decision is not made lightly, but saves the club money and says a lot about the quality of stewarding at Carrow Road. Just remember, the players can turn up, the crowd can turn up, but without the correct number of stewards in attendance the ground doesn’t even get opened!

[quote user="GreenJacket"]

What’s so funny about a steward getting knocked over by a Southampton yob? I know the guy personally and I don’t care how big and ugly any of you are, but one on one you wouldn’t stand a chance with him. He was knocked off balance last night by several yobs, but they were ejected from the ground by the stewards and later arrested.

It was Police free last night because the Police did not think they had to be there based on previous intelligence of Southampton away games. That sort of decision is not made lightly, but saves the club money and says a lot about the quality of stewarding at Carrow Road. Just remember, the players can turn up, the crowd can turn up, but without the correct number of stewards in attendance the ground doesn’t even get opened!

[/quote]

lol lighten up, even the stewards in the LB found it amusing.

T***ers, wow that''s almost mature. [:|]

[quote user="GreenJacket"]Hit a nerve in your wrist did I WeAreyellow?[/quote]

Not mine, nope, I''m female [:)]

Obviously hit a nerve in yours though.

Don''t like what you read ignore it, why swear?  Poor knowledge of the English language IMHO.

Thank you, have a nice day.

[quote user="WeAreYellows49"][quote user="jas the barclay king"][quote user="WeAreYellows49"]

[/quote]

[/quote]

Christ alive that wouldn''t bare thinking about lol just as well he was up the river end and not the Barclay [:D]

[/quote]

Sorry, but this is pretty mindless stuff. And, what''s more, I didn''t realise the Barclay boys (sorry, and girls) were so "hard" !

OK brainless female - next time you see someone knocked over and think it''s funny don''t post it on here. Glad you realise you should be humble! In my opinion it wasn''t a funny incident and yes you did hit a nerve!!!

[quote user="GreenJacket"]OK brainless female - next time you see someone knocked over and think it''s funny don''t post it on here. Glad you realise you should be humble! In my opinion it wasn''t a funny incident and yes you did hit a nerve!!![/quote]

Some people on here believe that some stewards are overly aggressive, officious and take themselves rather too seriously, so I''m glad you''ve disproved that theory so effectively.

[quote user="PhatCanary"]He went face to face with the poor young ball boy and gave him a mouth full, i may be wrong but it then looked as if he moved is head in a sort of i''ll nut you type of movement,the ball boy jumped out of his skin, Davis then ran back to take the goal kick,after he took the kick he turned and gave the lad a cheesy grin as if all was ok, i was disgusted with his behaviour to the kid and will be contacting the football club to see if they will get Davis side of the story as he was well out of order and i honestly believe he should get a fine at least and the ball boy deserves an apology.[/quote]

quite clearly absolutely nothing will happen because it wasn''t on sky, and the FA won''t do anything unless it''s repeated on sky sports newsn every five minutes.

Also on an only vaguely related point, when the ref booked Fozzy for his celebration the crowd were rightly outraged. However it really isn''t the referee''s fault. How about we all sing "F**k you, to the FA" or something similar. Might wake them up if it was sung at grounds throughout the land and on the telly.

[quote user="Al Guido"][quote user="WeAreYellows49"][quote user="jas the barclay king"][quote user="WeAreYellows49"]

[/quote]

[/quote]

[/quote]

Sorry, but this is pretty mindless stuff. And, what''s more, I didn''t realise the Barclay boys (sorry, and girls) were so "hard" !

[/quote] I don''t think that this has anything to do with anyone thinking that they are ''hard''...(a term i haven''t heard since i LEFT school!) those who sit in the Barclay are so obviously more passionate about their club and everything else that goes with it.... including the ball boys!

[quote user="GreenJacket"]OK brainless female - next time you see someone knocked over and think it''s funny don''t post it on here. Glad you realise you should be humble! In my opinion it wasn''t a funny incident and yes you did hit a nerve!!![/quote]My god, lighten up. Sh*t happens, so he got knocked over and people thought he fell over and it was funny....it would have been funny if he had fallen over, it is less so now people know he was pushed by So''ton fans. Is that really a reason to start a messageboard tirade because people didn''t actually see what happened? It''s people like you that cause the rest of us to hate the majority of stewards.

[quote user="GreenJacket"]OK brainless female - next time you see someone knocked over and think it''s funny don''t post it on here. Glad you realise you should be humble! In my opinion it wasn''t a funny incident and yes you did hit a nerve!!![/quote]

Your post says more about you than I ever could [:)]

To me it just looked like he lost his balance as he pulled one of their fans down the stairs and fell over the seat which looked amusing.

No harm done.

I''m sorry I must have missed your tenure as head of stewarding at CR, and message board administrator, oh and BTW that is called humour [:)]

[quote user="Gunn Dogger "]

To me it just looked like he lost his balance as he pulled one of their fans down the stairs and fell over the seat which looked amusing.

No harm done.

[/quote]

Apparenlt it''s hurt someones feelings [:|]

[quote user="WeAreYellows49"]

[/quote]

Nice one WAY49

[quote user="WeAreYellows49"][quote user="Gunn Dogger "]

No harm done.

[/quote]

Apparenlt it''s hurt someones feelings [:|]

[/quote]

It''s probably the steward in question (Pride hurts)

[quote user="Gunn Dogger "][quote user="WeAreYellows49"]

[/quote]

Nice one WAY49

[/quote]

Well it''s true.

Besides which if this guy/girl/whatever saw it and it didn''t involve a mate, I really think he would be the one giggling.

[quote user="GreenJacket"]

[/quote]

Spot on mate. Some people with a rather juvenile attitude, unfortunately there are a few in the Barclay lower, forget that stewards are doing a vital job in helping to keep everybody in the crowd safe. To laugh at another human being when they are being knocked about is pretty despicable. Would they have continued to laugh if that man had been hurt?