Sign in to follow this  
Henning Berg

Season Tickets

[quote user="Henning Berg"]

Do any of you lot think norwich can get the 20 000 season tickets again?

[/quote]

Is there a problem with the normal supplier then?

I do hope so. but MANY people on here are saying that they are not renewing because they can''t stick it no more.  To be honest, id rather have 12,000 season ticket holders who wanna watch the team through thick and thin that 20,000 who go just because....I renewed mine yesterday, and couldnt be more happy with it

Just been in and renewed my seat.   And purchased one for my little boy.   Will be his first taste of NCFC. 

I  think  20  000  in  the  gloomy  playing  and  economic  climate  is  optimistic. That  said  we  are  doing  ours  and  i  think  most  people  will  with  a  realistic  figure  this  time  around  being  in  the  15 000  to  18 000  region

[quote user="Bury Yellow"]Careful Duff, you''ll have Social Services after you! lol[/quote][:D]    I  do have visions of him turning round to me and saying he doesnt want to go any more after the first few games because he''d rather stay home and play with his toys.  

[quote user="Duffman"][quote user="Bury Yellow"]Careful Duff, you''ll have Social Services after you! lol[/quote]

[:D]    I  do have visions of him turning round to me and saying he doesnt want to go any more after the first few games because he''d rather stay home and play with his toys.  

[/quote]

To be honest, I''m still trying to convince myself that I was right to renew my season ticket last week, and am now on the border line of quitting all together we will see how the season pans out, but this Board is doing nothing to convince me to stay,so how do they intend to convince players to come in, Bryann Gunn is the yes man they wanted, they must do something now or lose thousands of fans

[quote user="pete_norw"]

[quote user="Duffman"][quote user="Bury Yellow"]Careful Duff, you''ll have Social Services after you! lol[/quote]

[:D]    I  do have visions of him turning round to me and saying he doesnt want to go any more after the first few games because he''d rather stay home and play with his toys.  

[/quote]

To be honest, I''m still trying to convince myself that I was right to renew my season ticket last week, and am now on the border line of quitting all together we will see how the season pans out, but this Board is doing nothing to convince me to stay,so how do they intend to convince players to come in, Bryann Gunn is the yes man they wanted, they must do something now or lose thousands of fans

[/quote]

That''s what we''ve said Pete, see how this TW goes and that''s it, may well turn out that we will renew and then cancel.

I will wait to see if any positive signings come in excluding loan players before I cancel my season tickets and return to membership only.

And don’t think I will be alone with this, about waiting until the TW closes.

My ST is via direct debit, so if I don''t contact the club by 28/2 it will automatically be renewed.  I don''t currently have any particular intention on contacting them to cancel, but am not as certain about it as I have been in the past.