Sign in to follow this  
ur just a man in a jacket

Fulham's Aussie centre back Adrian Leijer

Leijer is already training with the team. I know this as i got a cab from the station last week and the cabby said he had just taken him from the station to colney just before he picked me up. Funny really, you expect footballers to turn up in their bmw''s not on national express east anglia to this fine city!

[quote user="glove1"]

Leijer is already training with the team. I know this as i got a cab from the station last week and the cabby said he had just taken him from the station to colney just before he picked me up. Funny really, you expect footballers to turn up in their bmw''s not on national express east anglia to this fine city!

[/quote]

You better not be fibbing cause if you are you''ll go onto my wall of shame list [:)]

[quote user="cityangel"][quote user="glove1"]

[/quote]

You better not be fibbing cause if you are you''ll go onto my wall of shame list [:)]

[/quote]Perhaps you should concentrate more on the unity of fans on this board rather than inferring that those (and I was one of them) who made genuine mistakes this week, are LIARS.

[quote user="tribes"][quote user="cityangel"][quote user="glove1"]

[/quote]

[/quote]Perhaps you should concentrate more on the unity of fans on this board rather than inferring that those (and I was one of them) who made genuine mistakes this week, are LIARS.[/quote]

To be fair to CA, she is just trying to clean up all the crap that is posted around here every transfer window, or (recently frequent) change of manager. I for one applaud it. Don''t take it personally.

[quote user="Norfolk&Chance"][quote user="tribes"][quote user="cityangel"][quote user="glove1"]

[/quote]

[/quote]Perhaps you should concentrate more on the unity of fans on this board rather than inferring that those (and I was one of them) who made genuine mistakes this week, are LIARS.[/quote]

To be fair to CA, she is just trying to clean up all the crap that is posted around here every transfer window, or (recently frequent) change of manager. I for one applaud it. Don''t take it personally.

[/quoteThat is fair enough although it is impossible to differentiate between those who are genuine in sharing what they have heard and those who have made it up. If info turns out to be wrong, the person who posted it is branded as a liar. I for one have already apologised for getting the prospective manager wrong, even though the timing of the announcement was correct. The inference that I was lieing is unnecessary.

[/quote]

I only posted that in jest tribes hence the use of the word ''''fibbing'''' with a smilee on the end, no offence was meant.

Testing - Testing 1 2 3

I posted on this thread at 10.33pm , its showing on the front page but the post isn''t showing as the last post

[quote user="singing canary"]this guy is ment to be quite handy... wonder if that was gunn targets or a roeder target.[/quote]If you read the articles I think you will find it is one of Gunn''s and Crook''s - Crook highly rates him and so far as I can tell it sounds like Fulham may be willing to sell him so it could be a loan with a view to a permanent move. He needs games and is not getting them at Fulham.

100% genuine, went for a meal after the barnsley match and got a cab home thats when he told me. i even called the edp sportsdesk so why would i make it up! the reason i didnt post straight away was there was so much flying about on here about the new management. sorry but i would NEVER put a rumour on here heard from the neighbours friends friend who works for the club! it was straight from the cabby who took him to colney....we were laughing about Leijer getting the train!

CTID

[/quote]

I was only light heartedly jesting tribes hence the use of the word ''''fibbing'''' and a smilee at the end.

[quote user="cityangel"][quote user="tribes"][quote user="cityangel"][quote user="glove1"]

[/quote]

I was only light heartedly jesting tribes hence the use of the word ''''fibbing'''' and a smilee at the end.

[/quote]OK. It''s just that some readers may take it a bit more seriously than you do. I have always respected what you have said on the board and will continue to do so.

[quote user="tribes"][quote user="cityangel"][quote user="tribes"][quote user="cityangel"][quote user="glove1"]

[/quote]

[/quote]OK. It''s just that some readers may take it a bit more seriously than you do. I have always respected what you have said on the board and will continue to do so.[/quote]Sorry, forgot smiley thing.Smile [:)]

[:)][quote user="tribes"][quote user="tribes"][quote user="cityangel"][quote user="tribes"][quote user="cityangel"][quote user="glove1"]

[/quote]

[/quote]OK. It''s just that some readers may take it a bit more seriously than you do. I have always respected what you have said on the board and will continue to do so.[/quote]Sorry, forgot smiley thing.Smile [:)][/quote]or.[:)]

sure, the guy may have potential, but he''s been injured for a long spell, clearly isn''t match fit - and knows fudge all about the champs...great - lets play him alongside the doc in the next two matches against our relegation rivals...doh??? no pressure then...only we need points here for sure...imo - we don''t need any fudging gambles...just a safe pair of hands,,,roeder got that right first time around with tiny taylor - then got ''cleverer'' with steffs/kennedy who both had suspect injury records...nuff said,,,now crooky flies in - ''knows'' this aussie - and guess what - its NCFC groundhog day again...ffs[:''(]

[quote user="glove1"]

cityangel -  i hope i am in your hall of ''fame'' now!! i dont believe in rumours, only 100% geniune from me!!

CTID OTBC

[/quote]

With a name like glove1 I''m sure you can find the correct finger(s) to raise to the doubters.

[quote user="glove1"]

cityangel -  i hope i am in your hall of ''fame'' now!! i dont believe in rumours, only 100% geniune from me!!

CTID OTBC

[/quote]

Yes you are, well done [:D]