Sign in to follow this  
Yorkshire  Canary

Board Losing the plot again!

According  to  Sky  news  the  IFA  have  turned  down  an  approach  from  Norwich  to  speak  to  Nigel  Worthington. What  ever  are  the  prats  playing  at. It  is  only  2  years  since  he  got  the  push  with  a  £1m  compensation  package. He  has  lost  the  plot  since  getting  relegated  and  what  has  he  achieved  since  he  left, nothing! This  is  the  ideal  opportunity  to  get  someone  in  with  a  track  record  that  is  hungry  such  at  Boothroyd. What  is  he  going  to  think  about  the  Worthington  approach  or  has  he  already  turned  us  down. This  board  have  never  made  a  successful  appointment  other  than  the  original  worthington  one, all  the  others  crap. My  early  optimism  is  already  starting  to  turn  to  despair, yes  this  board  can  and  probably  will  balls  it  up  again, last  chance  saloon  this  time  though

[quote user="Yorkshire Canary"]According  to  Sky  news  the  IFA  have  turned  down  an  approach  from  Norwich  to  speak  to  Nigel  Worthington. What  ever  are  the  prats  playing  at. It  is  only  2  years  since  he  got  the  push  with  a  £1m  compensation  package. He  has  lost  the  plot  since  getting  relegated  and  what  has  he  achieved  since  he  left, nothing! This  is  the  ideal  opportunity  to  get  someone  in  with  a  track  record  that  is  hungry  such  at  Boothroyd. What  is  he  going  to  think  about  the  Worthington  approach  or  has  he  already  turned  us  down. This  board  have  never  made  a  successful  appointment  other  than  the  original  worthington  one, all  the  others  crap. My  early  optimism  is  already  starting  to  turn  to  despair, yes  this  board  can  and  probably  will  balls  it  up  again, last  chance  saloon  this  time  though[/quote]what do you mean AGAIN....now this was announced...they never had the plot in the 1st place..board out

I do find this really dissapointing. I thought Worthy as a manager did a very good job (until the end) but we shouldn''t go back. This was proved by Mike Walkers return to the club.

I now have serious doubts that the bored will make a sensible appointment for the vacancy. I hope and pray that someone will have a word in their ear and advise them on suitable candidates.

PLEASE PLEASE don''t make a stupid decision again !!!!

Trying to get Worthy back sums up what a joke our football club is at present. Unfortunately our club is being ruined by the bunch of clowns that run it.

Speaking of Muppets , how do you propose we sack the board.  Oh Joy I can just see the conversation :-  Delia (to herself):- You are sacked! , Delia (to herself) :- you cant fire me , I quit! . Doomcaster (to Delia) You can''t sack her she owns the damm club!! Delia (to doomcaster) She didn''t sack me i quit!!.      Chr*st, I thought they were confused before this all started!

we havent got 350k for a striker who scores goals ..

but we are willing to pay for a manager we sacked two years ago .

i didnt think it was april fools day just yet .