Sign in to follow this  
Bovril

Apparently Worthy turned the Job down as he wasn't allowed to assemble this squad

Andy MarshallLouis-Jean    Steve Walsh      Craig Fleming      Paul Heckinghambottom

Darren Kenton      Phil Mulryne      Neil Emblen      Chris Llleweyen

Tony Cottee      Elvis Hammond

i would do anything ANYTHING to get elvis hammond services back once more.:)he may be the answer to all our problems...

Fleming is Captain of the side, there is always atleast one decent player in our side, no matter how poor the side gets

How about;

Green

Edworthy   Davenport  Doherty  Drury

Croft  Etuhu  Holt  Huckerby

Ashton  Earnshaw

The majority of these would probably still be a decent team in this division. I don''t want Worthy back but the events of the last 3 years have shown that he was nowhere near as bad as some people on here would try and have us believe.

Kenton. You having a laugh? He''s my all time favourite Norwich player. Class in his day for us. I doubt you would find one fan who wanted him to leave us when he did. If you do, their lying or clearly have memory problems ...

[quote user="Stevie Wonder"]

How about;

Green

Edworthy   Davenport  Doherty  Drury

Croft  Etuhu  Holt  Huckerby

Ashton  Earnshaw

The majority of these would probably still be a decent team in this division. I don''t want Worthy back but the events of the last 3 years have shown that he was nowhere near as bad as some people on here would try and have us believe.

[/quote]

I was about to post similar - to be fair I think you could pretty-much make up a good XI and a crap XI from any manager in history, including for the "greats" such as Ferguson.  And in any case, most of those in the crap XI were not actually purchased by Worthy.

I''m far from saying that I''d want him back, but people do forget that the first 3-4 years under him were rather good, and included our only season in the premiership for a decade.

[quote user="NCFC_Shaun"]Kenton. You having a laugh? He''s my all time favourite Norwich player. Class in his day for us. I doubt you would find one fan who wanted him to leave us when he did. If you do, their lying or clearly have memory problems ...[/quote]

The problem with Kenton was that he was as likely to be crap as he was good - on his day a very good player, but he is the only player I can remember being subbed 2 or 3 times in the first half of a game.  He didn''t exactly set the world alight when he left us, either.